Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sickening.  (Read 2251 times)

MindlessJD

• Locks Heath, Hampshire
  • Mac Maniac
    • View Profile
Re: Sickening.
« Reply #30 on: 08 January 2009, 00:19:35 »

I agree with what all of you are saying. It saddens me to see what is becoming of people and the country these days.

My friends and I are only 15 and 16 years old, but we talk about how we don't want to go to certain places and don't want to go out at night in case we get attacked etc.

Not good.  :'(
General House Repairs in South Hampshire
-- http://www.lfdennett.co.uk --

stuart30

« Reply #31 on: 08 January 2009, 00:28:53 »

I agree with what all of you are saying. It saddens me to see what is becoming of people and the country these days.

My friends and I are only 15 and 16 years old, but we talk about how we don't want to go to certain places and don't want to go out at night in case we get attacked etc.

Dare i ask how old you are.... :o

MindlessJD

• Locks Heath, Hampshire
  • Mac Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08 January 2009, 00:31:29 »

I'm 16.
« Last Edit: 08 January 2009, 00:32:08 by MindlessJD »

stuart30

« Reply #33 on: 08 January 2009, 00:34:45 »

I'm 16.

Thats ok then....
 ;D

MindlessJD

• Locks Heath, Hampshire
  • Mac Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08 January 2009, 00:35:32 »

I'm 16.

Thats ok then....
 ;D

Aye  :y

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 08 January 2009, 11:12:43 »

Believe me the scum responsible will not enjoy their time in the holiday camp, anyone from this City would not see them relax for doing this.

The lad who shot Rhys Jones has just been given his first slapping in prison and long may it continue!  
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08 January 2009, 11:50:27 »

my boys are 15 and 12, they feel the same as you m8. i worry like break if they have to get the bus over here when i cant collect them. they have to go through somalia city(hayes) and its not good. women attacked, 14 yr old girl raped, kids attacked and so on. eldest was attacked  twice, 2nd time i found the bloke, not a kid either. has to be punishment or nothing at all in my opinion

MindlessJD

• Locks Heath, Hampshire
  • Mac Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 08 January 2009, 12:32:36 »

my boys are 15 and 12, they feel the same as you m8. i worry like break if they have to get the bus over here when i cant collect them. they have to go through somalia city(hayes) and its not good. women attacked, 14 yr old girl raped, kids attacked and so on. eldest was attacked  twice, 2nd time i found the bloke, not a kid either. has to be punishment or nothing at all in my opinion

Don't blame them. Have to agree with the topic title again; these events are just sickening.  >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.