Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Noisey Neighbers and the Law  (Read 2544 times)

doog

• Omega Knight
  • Alloa Central Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Noisey Neighbers and the Law
« Reply #30 on: 26 January 2009, 09:53:59 »

i used to have that problem
not any more tho
i chose the "peace through superiour firepower method" http://www.superfi.co.uk/images/m74meduse.jpg
and two bridged power amps

If she makes noise at night and keeps me away  then i play my music at voice coil glowing volumes  at 9am when she is still sleeping.
didnt take long for her to work it out....

Doug
« Last Edit: 26 January 2009, 09:54:19 by doog »
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for
me at kick boxing

Martin_1962

« Reply #31 on: 26 January 2009, 10:36:24 »

I out noised ours :-[

Worked though

::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Noisy at 02:00 lets see, how about Van Halen at 08:00 LOUD, or lets try lobby scene from Matrix.

Running just below the limit for the front pair.

Martin_1962

« Reply #32 on: 26 January 2009, 10:39:47 »

not any more tho
i chose the "peace through superiour firepower method" http://www.superfi.co.uk/images/m74meduse.jpg

If she makes noise at night and keeps me away  then i play my music at voice coil glowing volumes  at 9am when she is still sleeping.

Doug

That is what I like about The Matrix - a very good workout for home cinema equipment ;D ;D

doog

• Omega Knight
  • Alloa Central Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 26 January 2009, 10:50:09 »

not any more tho

Doug

That is what I like about The Matrix - a very good workout for home cinema equipment ;D ;D

thats another good way to get your point across  :y

Doug
me at kick boxing

Martin_1962

« Reply #34 on: 26 January 2009, 10:53:45 »

Haven't got any pics of our kit :-[

Debs.

« Reply #35 on: 26 January 2009, 11:19:06 »

Worked though

Noisy at 02:00 lets see, how about Van Halen at 08:00 LOUD, or lets try lobby scene from Matrix.

I keep trying to upset my neighbours; but to make an annoyance at 500 metres range gets expensive! ;D

Given a large enough P.A rig: Saint-Saëns` Symphony No. 3 in C minor; "The Organ Symphony" would be my weapon of choice.
*Played on the cathédrale Notre-Dame des orgues with a full supporting orchestra. ;)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #36 on: 26 January 2009, 12:19:27 »

Worked though

I keep trying to upset my neighbours; but to make an annoyance at 500 metres range gets expensive! ;D

Given a large enough P.A rig: Saint-Saëns` Symphony No. 3 in C minor; "The Organ Symphony" would be my weapon of choice.
*Played on the cathédrale Notre-Dame des orgues with a full supporting orchestra. ;)

yep.. either heavy metal or classic music have good effects..but still I think thats not a good solution ;D

doog

• Omega Knight
  • Alloa Central Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26 January 2009, 12:44:15 »

Worked though

yep.. either heavy metal or classic music have good effects..but still I think thats not a good solution ;D
I agree 100% cem but its a great excuse to give your system a work out  :y :y

Doug
me at kick boxing

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26 January 2009, 13:22:24 »

Since she split her husband about 5 years ago she has had her problems, but the last year or so she has taken to do her washing that ends up doing the spin cycle at 3am.

Is she sitting on it?

Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Pipsqueak

• Intermediate Member
  • Leeds
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26 January 2009, 14:15:44 »

Since she split her husband about 5 years ago she has had her problems, but the last year or so she has taken to do her washing that ends up doing the spin cycle at 3am.

Is she sitting on it?

She bloody well ought to.

Just had a bad night with her noise.  After the 3am spin cycle she went on making noise throughout the night keeping me up all night.

She has been making even more noise all morning and her dogs have been really noisey at time.

Just had a chat with the neigbher the other side of her who lives in a detached house.  We get on well and he does not relay any conversations to her of what we say.  Found out she had a water leak last week from a crack in the bath.  This in turn has knackered all her wall decor and wet the electrics in places etc etc.  Maybe this is the reason for all the extra noise.  Allthough the 3am washing issue is a daily thing.

Now based on the leak and the extra activity I thought I may as well let it ride and leave it all as is....untill, that is the guy the other side said that she is doing all her washing in his machine (even yesterday afternoon)  So I questioned the 2 x uses of her washing machine late last night.  Plus excessive use of his tumble dryer.

We also had a chat about me having a polite word with her and agreed she would not be able to deal with it.  Her neighber calls her a neurotic bitch, as as he is old with health problems he relies on her for cleaning and shopping etc.  Which is the main reason I wont confront her as she will take it out on him.

She is unemployed with her house up for sale.  In debt to the neighber and others.  A bit of a wino (she put 2 overflowing blue trays full of wine bottle out to the bins every 2 weeks.  Has 2 big dogs that have no dicipline.  Refuses to work and claims incapacity beneift, but yet has at least 2 fiddle jobs.and now is taking advantage of a really good neighber who has done nothing but help her.

Remedy for tonight.  A big flat frying pan to whack againt the wall in case of any noise after midnight. ::)
To know me is to truly love me.

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26 January 2009, 14:28:04 »

Worked though

Nothing a 12inch driver and 12 foot length of gas pipe wouldn't sort out  :y

Note to those talking about double pwoer etc.....to double the sound output you need 10 times the power! :y (ow the joy of dB's)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 26 January 2009, 14:45:09 »

When I was 22  ......I moved into a flat next to a single 19 year old girl.....who had lots of very noisy sex ....with a string of boyfriends.

Kept me awake all night .......for some strange reason. :D :D :y

I did'nt like to complain. ::) ::) :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.