Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 1999 2.0  (Read 2399 times)

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
Re: 1999 2.0
« Reply #15 on: 03 December 2006, 16:10:27 »

First 2 for a start.

I see... how about lying? We can re-write the constitution and backdate it, then find a few dodgy witnesses to sign a statement that they have no computers and are full-time members since 2002, then.... oh and if you decide to take me up on this offer, son't forget to delete this post!
And what gain from joining VBOA? Tradeclub? We would have to charge, so if you want a TC card, sign up to one of the other clubs that do them (seems to currently rule out vxon ::)) just for the card. Migweb is probably the cheapest, but ABS are a bit better in sending out the card.

I was actually a memebr of the Opel Vauxhall Drivers Club some 15 years ago, pre-Internet era, used to get a leaflet in the post every month or so. I was much younger then of course, had a 1.8 Astra Mk1, but they all had Vauxhall Crestas and Vivas and what have you, bet that didn't change  ;D

Looks like the only two people here that would fit in with them lot are AA and me....  ;D
« Last Edit: 03 December 2006, 16:10:57 by markjay »
Alas, no more Omegas....

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 December 2006, 16:14:20 »

Currently, VBOA rules do not fit in with our objectives.  We do not want to be held back, distracted, or otherwise influenced by them at the moment.  That may change at some point in the future if by doing so will not affect our goals...
Grumpy old man

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 December 2006, 16:18:32 »

First 2 for a start.

I see... how about lying? We can re-write the constitution and backdate it, then find a few dodgy witnesses to sign a statement that they have no computers and are full-time members since 2002, then.... oh and if you decide to take me up on this offer, son't forget to delete this post!
And what gain from joining VBOA? Tradeclub? We would have to charge, so if you want a TC card, sign up to one of the other clubs that do them (seems to currently rule out vxon ::)) just for the card. Migweb is probably the cheapest, but ABS are a bit better in sending out the card.

I was actually a memebr of the Opel Vauxhall Drivers Club some 15 years ago, pre-Internet era, used to get a leaflet in the post every month or so. I was much younger then of course, had a 1.8 Astra Mk1, but they all had Vauxhall Crestas and Vivas and what have you, bet that didn't change  ;D

Looks like the only two people here that would fit in with them lot are AA and me....  ;D

A picture for TD: top one is the Viva, down below is the Cresta....

Alas, no more Omegas....
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.