Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos  (Read 1845 times)

PLOB

• Hampshire
    • 1997 2.0 gls auto
    • View Profile
Photos
« on: 19 February 2015, 10:49:01 »

I had a look at loading some photos and its very long winded so I wont bother plus signing up to yet more things like photobucket its all toooo much lol. I signed up to dropbox and they just filled my inbox with rubbish every month.

05omegav6

Re: Photos
« Reply #1 on: 20 February 2015, 12:36:27 »

I use photobucket, and apart from a welcome email, I have received nothing from them :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 February 2015, 15:54:45 »

You may well notice that there are absolutely no embedded adverts or pop-ups here, or any membership fees.  As far as members are concerned, the club is 100% free, and ad free :D

The downside of this is that somebody has to pay the hosting charges, and without ads or membership charges, its not an easy task to achieve, believe me.

For this reason, certain compromises have to be met, and one of the casualties is having the ability to host photos.

I hope that explains the reason for the long winded nature of getting pictures on this site  :-[
Grumpy old man

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 February 2015, 16:10:49 »

To be honest, I didn't have photobucket when I joined. four minutes later I was looking at my first picture I'd uploaded onto the forum, and drinking the cup of tea that I'd also made in the time  :y

OOF's teriffic, and I've had feedback from my father who now frequents the Insignia forum, after selling his Omega. It's all full of people wanting to know how to change the alloys for 19" VXR ones, how to fit install blue LEDs everywhere, and how to put carbon film on things. Not a patch on OOF, which offers real advice, long may it reign.  :)
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

sandune

• Omega Baron
  • Essex Southend
    • 2.6 Omega Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 February 2015, 11:34:02 »

Amen to that  Brother! ;D :D

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 February 2015, 14:40:13 »

To be honest, I didn't have photobucket when I joined. four minutes later I was looking at my first picture I'd uploaded onto the forum, and drinking the cup of tea that I'd also made in the time  :y

OOF's teriffic, and I've had feedback from my father who now frequents the Insignia forum, after selling his Omega. It's all full of people wanting to know how to change the alloys for 19" VXR ones, how to fit install blue LEDs everywhere, and how to put carbon film on things. Not a patch on OOF, which offers real advice, long may it reign.  :)

Whats wrong with that  :D :D ;D ;D ;D :P
Omegatitis
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.