Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3.2 Manual ex-plod for sale  (Read 2094 times)

Arrolman

• Intermediate Member
  • Renfrew,Scotland
    • View Profile
3.2 Manual ex-plod for sale
« on: 11 September 2011, 13:46:57 »

Hi,

Have reluctantly decided to put my ex-plod up for sale. Have had this for just over a year now. Was off the road for a few months but I am now using it again as a daily driver, passed MOT with no problems and no advisories. Mileage is at 132,000 at present. Usual plod GLS spec with LSD fitted so takes off at a pace with the manual box.

List of some of the work undertaken: Cambelt, waterpump, cam covers, spark plugs, water coolant bridge gasket and aux belt all cahnged at 124,000 miles. 2 new goodyear Eagle F1 tyres on rear as other tyres just spun, new springs and shocks on the rear. New cat back exhaust a week before it went off the road. Interior is immaculate save for some holes in the passenger side of the dash. Second hand GID fitted as old one was pixillated. Irmscher grill fitted (Minus car badge), Good second hand gearbox was fitted due to old one being mashed. Also has new Air con condenser/dryer fitted but not been charged yet.

Not so good points: Both rear doors have got rust on the edge where water has got in, nothing serious and easily fixed. Rear passenger wheelarch has rust above it where its been badly repaired, again, have been quoted £200 to fix this and both doors. Also has a dent on passenger side rear door where a idiot in supermarket carpark hit it with there door, will pop out easily enough.

Will get pictures up when my brother returns my camera. Looking for around £1000 but open to offers, I am away to Kenya on the 30th for 2 months so if not sold before then I won't be able to reply until I return
Looking to win the lottery..........

Arrolman

• Intermediate Member
  • Renfrew,Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: 3.2 Manual ex-plod for sale
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2011, 16:40:44 »

Arrolman

• Intermediate Member
  • Renfrew,Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: 3.2 Manual ex-plod for sale
« Reply #2 on: 24 September 2011, 12:45:34 »

Would take £800 for a quick sale

Cheers,
Iain
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.