Author Topic: Fury!  (Read 1587 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Fury!
« on: 23 February 2020, 22:16:14 »

Well done to that man, he has overcome a terrible addiction,  and he’s bipolar,  worked his arse off, changed trainers!! And beat the Shiite ::) out of Wilder, he’s flamboyant, crazy, arrogant, but then humble, thoughtful, and generous, he’s not afraid to talk about his downfalls and mistakes, and he is giving plenty of of encouragement to lots of people that are insecure, afraid, and worried to ‘have a go’
Well done Tyson a real mans man👍👍
Laying a rubber road.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Fury!
« Reply #1 on: 25 February 2020, 09:54:38 »

A lot of the talk now seems to be about a Fury/Joshua match up,but it was mentioned on the news this morning that Wilder is to invoke the contract clause to bring about a 3rd Fury/Wilder fight.Best of 3?

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 February 2020, 10:26:48 »

Yes it was always going to be three, but I can’t see why he would want to get in the ring with him again he was well beaten. Tyson’s new trainer sugar Javan “sugar hill” Steward has brought out the best in him ( although Ben Davison done a great job resurrecting him). he was over a stone heavier than the first fight but was full of energy, his father said he thought he was underweight and overtrained for the first fight, looks like he was right, mind you he had just made it back from nearly three years of drink and drug abuse!  Joshua will not beat him imo. He can be a skilful boxer, a mauler, and some of the ringside footage shows how hard he hits. 6’9” and 19 stone 5lbs that’s got to hurt :y
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 25 February 2020, 11:24:29 »

Yes it was always going to be three, but I can’t see why he would want to get in the ring with him again he was well beaten. Tyson’s new trainer sugar Javan “sugar hill” Steward has brought out the best in him ( although Ben Davison done a great job resurrecting him). he was over a stone heavier than the first fight but was full of energy, his father said he thought he was underweight and overtrained for the first fight, looks like he was right, mind you he had just made it back from nearly three years of drink and drug abuse!  Joshua will not beat him imo. He can be a skilful boxer, a mauler, and some of the ringside footage shows how hard he hits. 6’9” and 19 stone 5lbs that’s got to hurt :y
Money?  ::)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 February 2020, 11:31:14 »

It's reported that Wilder is blaming the weight of the stupid costume he wore on his entry into the arena. He reckons it was too heavy and sapped his strength. Pity he didn't try it on earlier.  ::) Thought he was on that Masked Singer show. :D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 February 2020, 11:37:53 »

Cant see Wilder needing the money. More likely his ego is kidding him into thinking he can still beat Fury. I think if Fury goes in the ring in the same condition he was in last week he will demolish Joshua, but we shall see.
Love him or loathe him, when his head and body are in good shape, he is a hell of a boxer.
Ive been watching the TV series about him the last couple of weeks. I was a reluctant viewer, but swmbo insisted on it and Ive actually found it very interesting.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 25 February 2020, 11:55:01 »

Cant see Wilder needing the money. More likely his ego is kidding him into thinking he can still beat Fury. I think if Fury goes in the ring in the same condition he was in last week he will demolish Joshua, but we shall see.
Love him or loathe him, when his head and body are in good shape, he is a hell of a boxer.
Ive been watching the TV series about him the last couple of weeks. I was a reluctant viewer, but swmbo insisted on it and Ive actually found it very interesting.
I never mentioned the word 'needs'. 'Wants' is another story.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 February 2020, 12:48:26 »

I'd ave him..... :)

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 25 February 2020, 12:58:50 »

I'd ave him..... :)
We're talking about boxing, not bum sex.  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 February 2020, 13:04:02 »

I thought we were talking about the film about a tank crew...  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 February 2020, 17:21:03 »

Yes I watched the documentary too And I thought he come across as a nice guy, obviously he has to hype it up now and then but that’s the nature of the sport now. Apparently Wilders  costume or uniform as he called it weighed 40lbs, if he can’t carry that around for a few minutes then he had no business getting into the ring!
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 25 February 2020, 17:36:52 »

Yes I watched the documentary too And I thought he come across as a nice guy, obviously he has to hype it up now and then but that’s the nature of the sport now. Apparently Wilders  costume or uniform as he called it weighed 40lbs, if he can’t carry that around for a few minutes then he had no business getting into the ring!
Correct. I carry my 40lb todger around no bother.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 February 2020, 17:40:04 »

Jeez.. haven’t you got a holster for it? ;D
Laying a rubber road.

456lbft

• Northants
  • Exhaust manufacturer from Northamptonshire
    • Omega MV6-Fred
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 February 2020, 21:15:20 »

I thought we were talking about the film about a tank crew...  ::)
::) ...me too.. :-[
Carlton 3.6 Track Car
Omega 3.2 MV6 Fred
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.