Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Good thing about Uber...  (Read 4683 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Good thing about Uber...
« Reply #15 on: 29 June 2019, 13:35:03 »

Gender-neutral bollo*cks. :-\ :)

Do gender neutral people have bollo*cks?  :-\                                                                                ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 June 2019, 13:41:58 »

Do gender neutral people have bollo*cks?  :-\                                                                                ;D

One ball and half a pussy. :)

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 29 June 2019, 15:30:04 »

Headteacher, live with it.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 June 2019, 17:18:19 »

The term lacks gravitas and authority........and the kids know it and take advantage.

I've lost count of the number of times I was caned by the Headmaster back in the day. I probably deserved most if not all of them. :D

Character building they used to call it.......if you survived the beating. :D ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 June 2019, 17:33:44 »

Which half?  ???  :-\  Top half, bottom half, left or right?  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 29 June 2019, 17:40:25 »

The term lacks gravitas and authority........and the kids know it and take advantage.

I've lost count of the number of times I was caned by the Headmaster back in the day. I probably deserved most if not all of them. :D

Character building they used to call it.......if you survived the beating. :D ;D
Nowadays he'd be jailed for being a sadistic paedophile. But, hey, if you enjoyed it.  :-\
And the fact that you kept going back for more proves it was no deterrent, gravitas and authority or not.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 June 2019, 17:41:55 »

A bit of clit and labia  and one saggy bollo*k, and then nobody from PC World  can be offended. :)

STEMO

« Reply #22 on: 29 June 2019, 17:44:03 »

A bit of clit and labia  and one saggy bollo*k, and then nobody from PC World  can be offended. :)
A Salvador Dali kind of sexual organ.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 29 June 2019, 17:50:31 »

Nowadays he'd be jailed for being a sadistic paedophile. But, hey, if you enjoyed it.  :-\
And the fact that you kept going back for more proves it was no deterrent, gravitas and authority or not.

I recall there was one sadistic teacher who used to teach Spanish. He beat one kid so hard with the 'slipper' which was actually a training shoe, that he was not allowed to discipline kids after that.

Of course, the moment we found out he had no power over us we took full advantage of the situation and soon after he left. He was a proper nasty bastard with anger problems.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 29 June 2019, 17:53:12 »

A Salvador Dali kind of sexual organ;D

I always liked the 'melting watches'....... :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 29 June 2019, 18:35:10 »

Of course, the moment we found out he had no power over us we took full advantage of the situation
My secondary school decided to stop corporal punishment, and give detention instead.  Obviously discipline went right up the Gary Glitter, as the worse you could get was an hour after school...   ...which invariably they allowed you to do you homework in.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 29 June 2019, 18:57:08 »

I recall there was one sadistic teacher who used to teach Spanish. He beat one kid so hard with the 'slipper' which was actually a training shoe, that he was not allowed to discipline kids after that.

Of course, the moment we found out he had no power over us we took full advantage of the situation and soon after he left. He was a proper nasty bastard with anger problems.
Most of my teachers were like that. One of them give me a proper kicking one day in front of the whole class. I was curled up in a ball on the floor while he repeatedly kicked me from head to toe. Just because I kept taking the piss out of his ginger hair.  ;D
I hated every second of school and left before I was legally allowed to, without a single qualification.
Regretted it ever since of course.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #27 on: 29 June 2019, 19:02:34 »

A friend of mine left school at 15 without any qualifications, he was absolutely useless at maths and English. He wasn't very good with his hands, either. But he was streetwise and savvy. Last I heard he sold his clutch and gearbox company for over a million. This was in the eighties.
So..........you end up where you end up, just try and be happy on the journey.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 29 June 2019, 19:03:41 »

But if it's a left bollock, the the right 'dangle berries' will be offended. And so they deserve to be... The ladybits don't count because they're already ladybits :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 29 June 2019, 19:44:25 »

Of course, the moment we found out he had no power over us we took full advantage of the situation
My secondary school decided to stop corporal punishment, and give detention instead.  Obviously discipline went right up the Gary Glitter, as the worse you could get was an hour after school...   ...which invariably they allowed you to do you homework in.

Thinking about it now I believe the teaching profession in the sixties and seventies attracted more than it's fair share of sadistic bastards. There were one or two good teachers but the majority were just there to pick up a pay packet at the end of the week/month and had little interest in teaching.

The older the teachers became  the more jaded and apathetic they became.......just like at Grange Hill.

The younger teachers were better but their enthusiasm for the job was often short lived.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.