Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: World Cup Thread  (Read 20391 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup Thread
« Reply #15 on: 14 June 2018, 13:57:38 »

Lol, I was planning to, but Tropical has just run out...  :'(

Onanists always think outside the box.

Alnico Blue

• Intermediate Member
  • Costa del 'Saffend
    • 2001 2.6 CDX estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 June 2018, 14:07:46 »

Dorada then  . . . not much between them IMO.   you all inclusive ?
« Last Edit: 14 June 2018, 14:09:41 by Alnico Blue »
British made Celestion Alnico Blue = best sounding guitar speaker ever, sadly now made in China

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 14 June 2018, 14:09:20 »

We already know a lot of the oofers who detest footie  . . .so asking  in a polite manner, it would be sensible for those who have no interest ,not to post on a thread that you have no knowledge in or know nothing about   :-X :-X

Thats a bit strong, isnt it, telling people to butt out that have no interest in the Game and that they have no Knowledge or know nothing about it.

Im a great fan of England, in fact thats the only footie I watch, so once every 2 tears for me, WC and EC, for the few weeks before they get kicked out, as for my knowledge of England Football Team, Well I know this, last time England won a World Cup was 52 Years ago, and as for the Euro Cup, Dont Bother, some Record for a Country that invented the Game, and you wonder why people are so negative about the Team.

« Last Edit: 14 June 2018, 14:12:02 by zirk »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 14 June 2018, 14:15:27 »

Dorada then  . . . not much between them IMO.   you all inclusive ?
Tropical or nothing... Looks like I am stuck with sex on the beach for the afternoon  :D

Alnico Blue

• Intermediate Member
  • Costa del 'Saffend
    • 2001 2.6 CDX estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 14 June 2018, 14:21:39 »

We already know a lot of the oofers who detest footie  . . .so asking  in a polite manner, it would be sensible for those who have no interest ,not to post on a thread that you have no knowledge in or know nothing about   :-X :-X

Thats a bit strong, isnt it, telling people to butt out that have no interest in the Game and that they have no Knowledge or know nothing about it.

Im a great fan of England, in fact thats the only footie I watch, so once every 2 tears for me, WC and EC, for the few weeks before they get kicked out, as for my knowledge of England Football Team, Well I know this last time England won a World Cup was 52 Years ago, and as for the Euro Cup, Dont Bother, some Record for a Country that invented the Game, and you wonder why people are so negative about the Team.

Don't recall " telling people to butt out"  :o :o      but  . .yer love a good "wind up"  me    ;D ;D
British made Celestion Alnico Blue = best sounding guitar speaker ever, sadly now made in China

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 14 June 2018, 14:42:33 »

Im a great fan of England, in fact thats the only footie I watch, so once every 2 tears for me, WC and EC, for the few weeks before they get kicked out, as for my knowledge of England Football Team, Well I know this, last time England won a World Cup was 52 Years ago, and as for the Euro Cup, Dont Bother, some Record for a Country that invented the Game, and you wonder why people are so negative about the Team.

If that wasn't a Freudian slip, it was very apt. Me to a tee. I have little interest in football until the Euros and the World Cup. Then I cheer on England/Wales/Scotland until they are either victorious or knocked out . Then I shed a tear and go back to my normal life for another two years.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 14 June 2018, 14:51:06 »

If that wasn't a Freudian slip, it was very apt. Me to a tee. I have little interest in football until the Euros and the World Cup. Then I cheer on England/Wales/Scotland until they are either victorious or knocked out . Then I shed a tear and go back to my normal life for another two years.
Yea it was a typo, should have been Years, but as you say, kinda suits the message.  ;)

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 14 June 2018, 18:15:32 »

They actually cancelled Tipping Point and put the football on instead , that ruined my afternoon no end  >:(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 15 June 2018, 20:56:29 »

Portugal 3 - Spain 3  Great game!  :y

Although the Portugeezers (especially Ronaldo!) were dropping like flies at the slightest touch!  ::)  IMO both Ronaldo's pen and free kick goals were the result of a soft foul/dive!  >:(

Still a cracking match though! :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 15 June 2018, 21:10:18 »

Out and about it certainly sounded like a good game... Thought Spain had just about done it  ::)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 15 June 2018, 23:28:49 »

Really enjoyed the Spain v Ronaldo match. :y

Rollon Monday.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 18 June 2018, 20:52:13 »

That will do . Well done Ingerlund.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 18 June 2018, 20:57:10 »

That will do . Well done Ingerlund.
Hmm, they were lucky this time, typical England Football though score a Goal in the First Half then become complacent, give away a Foul, Free Kick or Penalty and then spend the rest of the match trying to catch up again, as said this time they were lucky.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 18 June 2018, 21:04:01 »

I discovered today that Kieran Trippier was in the year below my daughter at school  :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18 June 2018, 21:38:22 »

Credit where it's due, 3 games to go :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.