Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tidworth - Wiltshire cambelt/autobox meet - June  (Read 16142 times)

Taxi_Driver

Re: Tidworth - Wiltshire cambelt/autobox meet - Ju
« Reply #90 on: 30 June 2007, 10:45:30 »

Kool I am Replacing My Rear Pads Tomorrow do you want to go first so i can watch and learn  ::)

Fingers Crossed The Sections are there to pick up because it was sounding like a tank exhaust tonight lol

LOL......you dont want to watch me coz i dont do it the 'correct' method.  ::)
rear pads are real easy. may be worth getting some spare antirattle springs as these are sometimes in a bad way...

Thanks for the tip TB  :y

Just come back from stealer......got your exhaust sections Craig.....didnt have any rear pads tho  :(
Off out in a bit to another one other side of town....who does have rear pads in stock so I'll get a couple of spares if they have any  :-/ And i'll get some washers for the clunk of doom door hinge. May as well change that one on mine as well.

magnaman

• SWINDON , WILTSHIRE
  • my second miggi
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 30 June 2007, 15:24:57 »

hi all hope all went well today limped back from london this morning with hardly any power ht leads i think is there anyone in north wilts that can help me fit new ones i dont know where to start cheers

ClarCE

• Newbury, Berks
  • Cam Covers x 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 05 October 2007, 17:16:29 »

I've been over that ground when we changed the cams on ClarCE's car. However, I left him to fit the cam covers as he had so much practice!

Kevin

I must apologise for my 3 month ish silence - shocking behaviour I know...

I finally split up with that nagging woman after a further million and one rows about the car, and I am now seeing a much nicer young lady who lives in Swindon  :y

However, as with everything there is a downside - the MPG is killing me! Its costing me £300 a month in fuel to get to work and back, and I've just had a promotion thats going to see me heading up ICT for our group - meaning stupid mileage up to Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stone, Beds and Newbury (I think I'll fly to the Slovakia site ;) ) So theres only one thing for it sadly, the Omega has to go :(  Its on ebay - I'm praying someone will hit the buy-it-now, but its unlikely!

If you see a new Vectra flying up and down the A46 / M40 in the near future, look twice it might be me!
So Far - :: Re-Finished Elite Wheels :: Black Leather Interior :: 3.0 Cams :: Chipped (REMOVED, EBAY SHI*E) :: Facelift Skirts ::
To Do   - :: Facelift Rear Bumper, Door Mouldings :: Irsmsher Front Air Da

ians

• Omega Baron
  • Reading
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 05 October 2007, 17:40:19 »

Wondered where you had got to Chris.

But you should do the decent thing and change the cam cover seals before you sell it ;) ;D

Cheers :y
Ian

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 06 October 2007, 20:38:22 »

I've been over that ground when we changed the cams on ClarCE's car. However, I left him to fit the cam covers as he had so much practice!

Kevin

I finally split up with that nagging woman after a further million and one rows about the car, and I am now seeing a much nicer young lady who lives in Swindon  :y

However, as with everything there is a downside - the MPG is killing me! Its costing me £300 a month in fuel to get to work and back, and I've just had a promotion thats going to see me heading up ICT for our group - meaning stupid mileage up to Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stone, Beds and Newbury (I think I'll fly to the Slovakia site ;) ) So theres only one thing for it sadly, the Omega has to go :(  Its on ebay - I'm praying someone will hit the buy-it-now, but its unlikely!

If you see a new Vectra flying up and down the A46 / M40 in the near future, look twice it might be me!

Nooo! Don't do it! Sounds like another taker for the LPG upgrade bulk buy :y

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ClarCE

• Newbury, Berks
  • Cam Covers x 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 07 October 2007, 22:01:09 »

I gave the Omega the full works today in case someone wants to buy it, and when I finished I actually stood back and felt really sad about letting it go!  :'(
So Far - :: Re-Finished Elite Wheels :: Black Leather Interior :: 3.0 Cams :: Chipped (REMOVED, EBAY SHI*E) :: Facelift Skirts ::
To Do   - :: Facelift Rear Bumper, Door Mouldings :: Irsmsher Front Air Da

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #96 on: 08 October 2007, 08:25:37 »

I gave the Omega the full works today in case someone wants to buy it, and when I finished I actually stood back and felt really sad about letting it go!  :'(
Did you ever fit thoses side sills I gave you
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Martin_1962

« Reply #97 on: 10 October 2007, 10:01:57 »

Kevin

I can't afford to run a V6 on petrol either, but £20 - £25 a week on gas is affordable
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.