Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: wanted. Rear blind and button  (Read 3298 times)

feeutfo

Re: wanted. Rear blind and button
« Reply #30 on: 28 November 2009, 10:29:43 »

I've been after a black blind & rear shelf cover from an elite so the MV6 can play her rear bose speakers properly.
    No joy as yet. As for £150 i'd want 3 for that money..cheats never prosper.
Wasup Guy? 150 sobs?  :-?

Think he means EP's post of £150 for the leather interior?  :-/

Keep meaning to fit a blind to mine, i got one in the garage, but its the wrong colour, its grey  :(

(i need a cream one)

Oh i see.

Re colour, nah you dont want a cream one mate. Horrible nasty colour. Grey will be fine.  :y ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

But seriously,i think may have narrowed it down too much. Hard enough to find as they are in cream, much less with a bose shelf as well.
 Could get away without the shelf i guess, but i wont know exactly where to position it, unless its pre marked? And cutting mine, could easily balls that up.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28 November 2009, 11:29:05 »

I've been after a black blind & rear shelf cover from an elite so the MV6 can play her rear bose speakers properly.
    No joy as yet. As for £150 i'd want 3 for that money..cheats never prosper.
Wasup Guy? 150 sobs?  :-?

Think he means EP's post of £150 for the leather interior?  :-/

Keep meaning to fit a blind to mine, i got one in the garage, but its the wrong colour, its grey  :(

(i need a cream one)

Oh i see.

Re colour, nah you dont want a cream one mate. Horrible nasty colour. Grey will be fine.  :y ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

But seriously,i think may have narrowed it down too much. Hard enough to find as they are in cream, much less with a bose shelf as well.
 Could get away without the shelf i guess, but i wont know exactly where to position it, unless its pre marked? And cutting mine, could easily balls that up.

Same, i thought about doing it, but knew it would look crap! But then again i have managed for 4.5 years without a blind so far  :D

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 28 November 2009, 13:18:13 »

Can never decide what the colour of the carpets and rear shelf are in mine! I think Vauxhall's description would be anthracite, it's definately not black and I wouldn't go so far as to say it's grey!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.