Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TC light comes on  (Read 3489 times)

05omegav6

Re: TC light comes on
« Reply #15 on: 26 August 2014, 12:07:13 »

Probably a combination of your special tyres with the silver highlights, coupled with a heavy right foot and a splash of rain ::) ;D
I thank you for your in-depth help and prompt resolution of the TC problem, so basically I need less water.  ;D  :D
Quite ;D

Lakes

« Reply #16 on: 28 August 2014, 13:45:16 »

Not a 100% but I seem to remember the previous owner mentioning ex-cop ? Though I haven't seen anything to confirm it.
It doesn't have cruise control, quite a bit gap in the dash, no screen/stereo. ( has digital radio now real modern ) only speakers in the front, some other owner wired in a massive amp/speaker in boot, all gone.
So far past 2 weeks no TC light, no jet washing. It does work when properly, wet road heavy right foot and TC kicks in then goes away, takes away my fun like my days in Sennys.

05omegav6

« Reply #17 on: 28 August 2014, 14:16:11 »

Post up a picture of the speedo, soon tell you one way or tother... :y

Lakes

« Reply #18 on: 11 September 2014, 16:13:50 »

Gonna get round to posting photo of speedo. Had another break down, another call out. TC light came on almost immediately, pulled up switched ignition off, went to restart and dead ! . Although this time a very faint click on turn of key. Breakdown came out I gave brief update and pointed finger at starter motor/electrical trouble. Thank god it still played up when recovery tried. Know how I said earth already checked  ::) , put additional earth on after we discovered tiny amount of power going to starter. Turned the key and it fired up, BUGGER !. Got home, use the garage opposite my house, put on new earth and hopefully sorted all my silly issues with the TC light and non-starting.
Cheers for advice and help, lets hope its sorted

Lakes
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.