Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a polite reminder  (Read 4373 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: Just a polite reminder
« Reply #15 on: 07 September 2009, 20:40:23 »

Fair play on the post count for the for sales and so on.
but as many know there is a way round ie posting it in the test zone, with a lot less points as you need then it gets moved, that is a bit unfair personly said.
I agree with the admin about its an Omega forum and not adtraitor and should be used so. the rules were made to stop things like this.
Thats my oppinion and I'm sticking to it

I think the people who go about it politely and respectfully deserve the chance to have thier posts moved.

The problems are when people just sign up to the forum and randomly post to sell thier cars thats spoil it for members that are here to join in the spirit of the OOF and take part in one section or annother
« Last Edit: 07 September 2009, 20:42:07 by skruntie »
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

clog

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 September 2009, 20:44:13 »

i hope thats not amed at me old boy as i was here 1 day and got omega off here and now looking for another one

Ghost

• Omega Baron
  • Seaham, North East england
    • 2.6 V6 CDX Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07 September 2009, 20:47:30 »

Fair play on the post count for the for sales and so on.
but as many know there is a way round ie posting it in the test zone, with a lot less points as you need then it gets moved, that is a bit unfair personly said.
I agree with the admin about its an Omega forum and not adtraitor and should be used so. the rules were made to stop things like this.
Thats my oppinion and I'm sticking to it

I think the people who go about it politely and respectfully deserve the chance to have thier posts moved.

The problems are when people just sign up to the forum and randomly post to sell thier cars thats spoil it for members that are here to join in the spirit of the OOF and take part in one section or annother

I get your point but it seems unfair to other newbies who might be to shy or not have the mum to try it.
I do get what you mean though.
He who brakes Looses
To old to die young

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 September 2009, 22:21:36 »

i hope thats not amed at me old boy as i was here 1 day and got omega off here and now looking for another one

Lol, if it was directed at you I would have quoted it, high lighted it or put it in bold, and if I was peed off then it would have all 3 and loads of these.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

;D ;D
« Last Edit: 07 September 2009, 22:21:47 by skruntie »
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.