Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HID Headlight Issue  (Read 861 times)

MutantCav

• Omega Baron
  • Gainsborough
  • Smoke me a kipper - I'll be back for Breakfast
    • View Profile
    • Free Giffgaff Sim With £5 Free Credit
HID Headlight Issue
« on: 14 October 2008, 22:57:38 »

Ok got the 98 elite estate booked in for its MOT tomorrow...done everything I can think of to have it ready...

Changed the bulb one side of the HID's as it was cheap and on its way out...no problem...

Changed the drivers side headlight as after a short while of using the car there was a loudish servo sort of noise and voila...adjuster broken...so earlier today, alls well and low fld/vision message has gone away...

Sooooo...go out tonight to make sure headlight level is roughly correct while its dark and wham...drivers side headlight adjuster on the replacement light seems to have broken, headlight wont aim up and wont adjust at all...

Seems unlikely both headlights suddenly failed especially so quickly, so whats causing the problem do you think, faulty sensor (would have thought this would have affected both lights the same way)??? dodgy wiring??

Also how can I stop it ruining yet another lights adjuster if I change it...cut the wiring to the adjuster??
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tvpromo Get a free giffgaff sim running on O2 network
£5 free credit on first top-up
£5 gives you 60 mins, 300 texts & unltd calls and texts to anyone else on giffgaff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.