Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: cummings  (Read 15936 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: cummings
« Reply #75 on: 24 May 2020, 23:29:36 »

Where do the (grand) parents birthdays fall in relation to the travel event timeline, or is that just media spin?
Media spin.

If you look hard enough you'll always find something to join the dots regardless of how tentative the link...

Put any two people in the same district at the same time and the chances are that they will have ten things in common.

Does that extend to parents birthdays?

On each parent stream?

Twice, on separate visits?

Or is that sheer chance as well?
Quite possibly. I haven't looked into the 'facts' of this event as it would now be almost impossible to establish genuine truths.

Neither we, nor the media were there, and therefore cannot pass judgement on the either the allegations or how we may have responded in those circumstances.

If I go to Tescos and pass my neighbour exiting as I enter and subsequently find that there are no eggs or flour, is it reasonable to conclude that my neighbour had bought the entire stock of both? Of course it isn't.

Who said anything about Richard Hammond taking a Tesla Model X out for a road trip just before Easter, or the Grandiad journalist who flew to Amsterdam a week or so ago (and wrote a published article about it FFS)? No one, that's who.

I have long stopped watching the 'news' because it is largely spun to garner a reaction rather than provide a summary of events.

I only watch the daily briefings to follow the progress of the the Batflu situation and possibly find out when I might actually be able to get back to work... I certainly don't watch them to listen to a bunch of self important leftwing morons try and patronise whomever is presenting the briefing by asking the same question twenty different ways.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 25 May 2020, 02:02:02 »

Must agree with the questioning,  it’s just repetitive, illogical, baiting, dramatic, sensational, fkg sh,t. It’s worn itself out now and time they stopped the ridiculous farce.
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

« Reply #77 on: 25 May 2020, 07:59:54 »

Have a look at the Trip Advisor reviews for Barnard Castle  ;D ;D ;D ;D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 25 May 2020, 08:05:23 »

It's basically the do as I say, not as I do. 
 A standard management order 
Doesn't affect me, so it's a non story, being spun by the lefties in the usual point scoring way.

Hoof'land storeman.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 25 May 2020, 08:07:22 »

Th story will run through most of this week imo, and then something else will pop up.
This Govt. does seem to be squandering the political capital it had when it won that 80 seat majority a short time ago, though.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #80 on: 25 May 2020, 08:14:16 »

It's basically the do as I say, not as I do. 
 A standard management order 
Doesn't affect me, so it's a non story, being spun by the lefties in the usual point scoring way.
Yes, all the leftie Tory backbenchers and scientific advisers.

STEMO

« Reply #81 on: 25 May 2020, 08:26:49 »

Gonna leave you lot to it. Off for a day out in the sunshine. No, I will not be visiting Barnard Castle.

terry paget

• Omega Baron
  • Midsomer Norton Somerset
    • 3 Astras 2 Vectra
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 25 May 2020, 08:52:33 »

Everybody is entitled to ignore advice. He should accept it gratefully, bear it in mind, then feel free to decide for himself how to proceed. If a government wants the nation to behave in a certain way, it begins with advice, then proceeds through subsidy and taxation to legislation.

It is not a crime to ignore advice, just the exercise of free choice. 

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 25 May 2020, 09:16:54 »

I suspect that most people presented with the circumstances that the Cummings family found themselves in would have taken similar actions if they had the opportunity, but then the lefty hate mob and hypocrisy are no strangers.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 25 May 2020, 09:59:20 »

I suspect that most people presented with the circumstances that the Cummings family found themselves in would have taken similar actions if they had the opportunity, but then the lefty hate mob and hypocrisy are no strangers.  ::)

You are probably wrong. https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/government-defends-cummings-decision-to-go-dogging-20200525196813

« Last Edit: 25 May 2020, 10:04:04 by New POD »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 25 May 2020, 10:14:46 »

Th story will run through most of this week imo, and then something else will pop up.
This Govt. does seem to be squandering the political capital it had when it won that 80 seat majority a short time ago, though.

That is what I have been saying as, regardless of the facts or not, Boris is allowing a political distraction take over from the crucial business of his government, and his standing as PM, whilst there is a crisis on.  Any political advantage that Boris had after the very successful election is being squandered away, for what?!

Like many now, I suspect Cummings knows too much for Boris to act in a rational and politically sensitive way and that in itself is now very disturbing and could be ultimately highly damaging to this Government, and us, the people. :(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 25 May 2020, 10:33:20 »

Boris has shown very little promise as a leader of the country so far. We keep waiting for his "cometh the hour, cometh the man" moment, but I have a feeling that moment came and went about three months ago.
But he is lucky in that there is no-one else to compete against him at the moment. I suspect the mainstream media are going to fall in love with Starmer though and push his agenda at every opportunity. Then the Tories might be in very serious trouble.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 25 May 2020, 13:06:37 »

Perhaps 'Demonic' Cummings has some racy pictures of Boris with some nuns. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 25 May 2020, 13:08:23 »

Where's the candle?

Yes it does Mother Superior.

The old one's are the best. ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 25 May 2020, 13:40:53 »

Where's the candle?

Yes it does Mother Superior.

The old one's are the best. ;)

Alternatively....

2 nuns in the bath and one says..

Where's the soap? 

Yes it does Sister...

:)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.