Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer Meets.  (Read 3144 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Meets.
« Reply #15 on: 15 February 2008, 22:21:03 »

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]A few "seasoned members" in that piccie!!
   I seem to remember the bollocking we got when she said "it's the third time i've told you" & we stood around thinking "what"? Turns out it was the people in the Transit van near the toilets/lukewarm showers. Apparently the old dragon apologised for her mistake to one of our members (Chopsdad)? This could stand us in good stead for a regular annual meet. Other than this misunderstanding on her part it was a cracking meet, location(i love Cumbria) so we might be able to use that in our favour. Also maybe book an OOF pitch in advance so we can all "camp" together regardless of caravans (soz TB).
     It's a landmark meet for OOF so i'd be prepared to give it another chance this year. She realized her mistake so should a appreciate a regular booking that can only grow & i'm sure we'd be better treated.
     The fact i did'nt pay last year is immaterial!!!!! :y
I think it was mooted if we could have a corner of the footie field, though not sure if that will ever happen.

I'll drop Chopsdad a PM...
Grumpy old man

amigov6

« Reply #16 on: 15 February 2008, 23:37:27 »

I reckon it's worth a go. Be good to go back even bigger & better. :y

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 February 2008, 22:19:06 »

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]A few "seasoned members" in that piccie!!
   I seem to remember the bollocking we got when she said "it's the third time i've told you" & we stood around thinking "what"? Turns out it was the people in the Transit van near the toilets/lukewarm showers. Apparently the old dragon apologised for her mistake to one of our members (Chopsdad)? This could stand us in good stead for a regular annual meet. Other than this misunderstanding on her part it was a cracking meet, location(i love Cumbria) so we might be able to use that in our favour. Also maybe book an OOF pitch in advance so we can all "camp" together regardless of caravans (soz TB).
     It's a landmark meet for OOF so i'd be prepared to give it another chance this year. She realized her mistake so should a appreciate a regular booking that can only grow & i'm sure we'd be better treated.
     The fact i did'nt pay last year is immaterial!!!!! :y
Yeh cos we were a right load of hooligans wern't we? NOT >:(
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.