Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Take some deep breaths before viewing  (Read 2179 times)

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
Take some deep breaths before viewing
« on: 25 January 2018, 01:02:43 »

JDX

• Intermediate Member
  • Hersham, Surrey.
    • '02 2.2dti CDX estate.
    • View Profile
Re: Take some deep breaths before viewing
« Reply #1 on: 25 January 2018, 07:15:32 »

I just don't understand the mentality!  :o......there again, it is up north!!!  :D :D ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 January 2018, 07:26:03 »

I just don't understand the mentality!  :o......there again, it is up north!!!  :D :D ;D
Rest assured, there's plenty of complete oppsing morons this side of Lundun as well >:(

Currently a single lane closure on the A264 near Crawley... have suffered exactly the same behaviour there several times, only for the protagonist to do one of the following...

Join the M23 Northbound and move straight into the middle lane at circa 50mph.

Join the M23 Northbound and proceed to accelerate up to 90 mph.

Go to join the A23 Southbound from the left hand lane and proceed to plough into the queue of stationary traffic held at lights on the roundabout over the M/A23.

Sadly they drive among us... >:(
Onanists always think outside the box.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #3 on: 25 January 2018, 07:28:44 »

In the USA I think that would have ended slightly differently, strange what goes on in some people's heads when they get behind the wheel, just shows how tolerant we are .
« Last Edit: 25 January 2018, 07:36:34 by Tilbo »

aaronjb

« Reply #4 on: 25 January 2018, 09:40:16 »

Man I'm glad I watched that at 2x speed ;D and that I watched long enough to see the bit about the lane having reopened from the closure; otherwise, if you've driven under a red X, I believe you're meant to stay out of that lane until you get to another gantry that says the lane is open (technically).. based on the radio ads they keep playing telling everyone they'll get fined for driving under a red X.

'course, sometimes the next gantries are just 'off' and I always wonder - does that mean everything is back to normal, or did Gantry Man just forget to turn these ones on ;D most often when the gantries on the M1 are doing their 60-50-40-50-40-60-40-blank-blank-can-I-go-faster-now-40 dance on the way home.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 January 2018, 10:08:13 »

Man I'm glad I watched that at 2x speed ;D and that I watched long enough to see the bit about the lane having reopened from the closure; otherwise, if you've driven under a red X, I believe you're meant to stay out of that lane until you get to another gantry that says the lane is open (technically).. based on the radio ads they keep playing telling everyone they'll get fined for driving under a red X.

'course, sometimes the next gantries are just 'off' and I always wonder - does that mean everything is back to normal, or did Gantry Man just forget to turn these ones on ;D most often when the gantries on the M1 are doing their 60-50-40-50-40-60-40-blank-blank-can-I-go-faster-now-40 dance on the way home.

Yes, and what everybody else does is none of your oppsing business. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 January 2018, 17:07:57 »

The interesting question is "Why is he allowed in the X lane?" :-\

minifreek

• Omega Knight
  • Wigan
    • 2.4 V70 & 94 Mini SPi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 January 2018, 18:59:31 »

The fella in the Kia, unfortunately, seems to be disabled going by the ramp access on the rear of the car. These older folks seem to have quite an arrogant (you wont do opps all to me coz Im disabled) attitude. A mate of mine used to have the same attitude when he was driving his Range Rover "I'll drive over you if I need to" he said to 1 bloke - who then proceeded to rip him from the drivers seat and give a physical talking to... He hasn't done it since... Personally Id have given the Kia an excuse to stop by accidentally bumping into the back of his car, he'd then have a reason to stop....
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F...

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 January 2018, 23:18:32 »

Drag him out the car and bend him over his bonnet and shoot the idiot in the head .....dump his car on the hard shoulder and move on .... :y  ;D ;D ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 January 2018, 20:11:58 »

Drag him out the car and bend him over his bonnet and shoot the idiot in the head .....dump his car on the hard shoulder and move on .... :y  ;D ;D ;D
I love a careful and studied reply.  ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.