Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Policing the British seas post Brexit  (Read 2863 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Policing the British seas post Brexit
« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2019, 18:55:15 »

We could backfill the Irish sea and join it to the mainland, just to piss off Lenny Verouka.  :y
As long as we put a land border half way.

We only completely backfill the Irish Sea between Britain and NI, the rest we only go half way and then we claim the 12 nautical miles from that as our territorial waters.  The same for the English Channel!  :y

Any incursions by French or Irish fishing boats, Dave can deal with!  ;D
Hmmm...I prefer backfilling to NI, then cutting across the border with a ginormous saw and setting the Republic adrift.  :)

I like it.  As long as we push them at least 200 miles into the Atlantic so then we can claim that as our Exclusive Economic Zone.  :)

Actually lets be generous and push them at least 400 miles out into the Atlantic, then they get 200 miles of EEZ to play with as well.  :D ;)
Not too far away. Apparently, we need their cows for our MacDonalds.

Nah they say that Johnnie Foreigner won't be buying British lamb, so we can eat sheep meat instead to help our farmers out.  :y

McMutton burger anyone?  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10 August 2019, 19:19:34 »

I'm pretty sure we can still grow cows in the UK
and a few less "happy meal treats" when brats are good ,combined with a few more "clips round the ear" when the brats miss-behave ,would be a tiny start in sorting this country's future  :)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10 August 2019, 19:19:45 »

Nah they say that Johnnie Foreigner won't be buying British lamb, so we can eat sheep meat instead to help our farmers out.  :y

Bought some from the farmer's market earlier. :-*

Now: smoker or slow cooker? :-\
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 August 2019, 19:26:29 »

Bought some from the farmer's market earlier. :-*

Now: smoker or slow cooker? :-\
Slow cooker ,nice tender meat and sling the grease and fat down the drain so the TV people can make more "sewermen" programs to watch while we try and eat our dinners  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 August 2019, 19:34:19 »

We could backfill the Irish sea and join it to the mainland, just to piss off Lenny Verouka.  :y

We only completely backfill the Irish Sea between Britain and NI, the rest we only go half way and then we claim the 12 nautical miles from that as our territorial waters.  The same for the English Channel!  :y

Hmmm...I prefer backfilling to NI, then cutting across the border with a ginormous saw and setting the Republic adrift.  :)

I like it.  As long as we push them at least 200 miles into the Atlantic so then we can claim that as our Exclusive Economic Zone.  :)

Actually lets be generous and push them at least 400 miles out into the Atlantic, then they get 200 miles of EEZ to play with as well.  :D ;)
Why? We will be buying itt cheaper from the US... The Irish can keep their over taxed subsidised beef.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 August 2019, 21:14:55 »

Office Junior May's 6 years as Home Secretary torpedoed our border force & well as destroying our now dysfunctional justice system. >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 August 2019, 21:17:46 »

McMutton burger anyone?  :).  Aye, I know a few sheep :-* I’ll have a word :y
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.