Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 16:55:18 
Started by Bigron - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Whats wrong with tap water ?  :-\

Ron may be 'too posh' to do that.

Perhaps he is part of the London metropolitan elite. :)

on: Today at 16:50:45 
Started by Entwood - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Throwing it out there.....

Use hotels, then you can have any car you want  :D :P
As much as I hate pikey vans, I hate hotels just as much.  Bloody 'orrid places.

They serve a purpose if you need an overnight stop, but spending a few days in one is my idea of hell on earth.

So how would spending a few nights in a hotel with my avatar rank? ::) ::) ::)
It would cure the world, one less thick, ugly, self-centered, unimportant. waste of oxygen do-gooder chopped into bits and flushed down the potty (after I'd shat on her) can only ever be a good thing.

If you are any good between the sheets you may be able to 'cure her feminism'  and turn her into a proper woman given a day or two. :)

Although I'm guessing she is a long way down your 'shag list' :D

on: Today at 16:47:52 
Started by amba - Last post by amba
Cheers Chris thanks I will bear that in mind if I get stuck .

I assume the laser and mech are std across units just the screen and output that turns it colour ,so laser and mech from any working NCDC or NCRD are comparable ?

on: Today at 16:44:22 
Started by malcy_p - Last post by terry paget
Your pipe suggestion is correct, my cars are both wrong. I tested 2 spare reservoirs as follows. I blew compressed air in one side and on the other side I attached a hose ending in a jar of water. In both cases blowing in the right hand pipe produces lots of bubbles from the LH pipe. The other way nothing happened. Conclusion: Air goes from RH to LH pipes, so we need to suck on the LH pipe to draw air in the RH pipe. As the maintenance guide article says.
I shall now switch mine over. Funny, mine were running fine before.

on: Today at 16:23:26 
Started by DrAndyB - Last post by DrAndyB
I love a clean Omega  :y

Testing the new AutoGlym finish detailer between waxes.  Smells nice to  ;D

Gotta get Cambelt done soon.

on: Today at 16:15:24 
Started by fudgee - Last post by TheBoy
Removing the foam is a bodge, and not a recommended fix.

The most likely cause is the weather strip on the bottom of the windscreen has either come adrift or lose.  Put it back on properly, problem solved.

on: Today at 16:12:59 
Started by fudgee - Last post by fudgee
Hi there.

I recently had the fairly common problem of finding the spark plug wells full of water on my 2.2 facelift due to rain ingress.
I've sorted that out easy enough and treated the mig to new plugs and a new coil pack.

What I need help with is just some clarification on what action to take to stop the ingress from happening in the first place.
I know there is an excellent guide on here which advises to remove the foam from under the scuttle drain and put some sealent under there somewhere  but I noticed that was done on a V6 engine bay.
Is it the same on a 2.2?
I'm going to seal up the holes around the windscreen wipers as lots of oofers are pretty adamant this helps stop the water from dripping into the engine bay.
The large grey coloured padding that sits underneath the scuttle though, should I still remove this as I'm a bit worried about what I'll be exposing if I take it off.
I mean it must have been put on there to help protect something right?
Also do I need to put sealent somewhere to help redirect the water down the hole where it's supposed to go or is sealing the wiper arm holes and removing the padding enough?

Thanks for any help

on: Today at 16:09:04 
Started by Entwood - Last post by TheBoy
Throwing it out there.....

Use hotels, then you can have any car you want  :D :P
As much as I hate pikey vans, I hate hotels just as much.  Bloody 'orrid places.

They serve a purpose if you need an overnight stop, but spending a few days in one is my idea of hell on earth.

So how would spending a few nights in a hotel with my avatar rank? ::) ::) ::)
It would cure the world, one less thick, ugly, self-centered, unimportant. waste of oxygen do-gooder chopped into bits and flushed down the potty (after I'd shat on her) can only ever be a good thing.

on: Today at 15:52:54 
Started by Bigron - Last post by Migv6
Whats wrong with tap water ?  :-\

on: Today at 15:49:56 
Started by Bigron - Last post by dave the builder
Is there no village duck pond to drink from  ::)
or visit a local tavern and purchase mead to re-hydrate with  :y
15 pennys is a lot of money

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 11 queries.