Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TB must be very happy?  (Read 3911 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
TB must be very happy?
« on: 09 December 2017, 19:46:31 »

The weather is very cold and it's natural winter culling time. ;)

All he needs now from Mrs TB is his favourite film/TV/music box set DVDs for Christmas. :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: TB must be very happy?
« Reply #1 on: 09 December 2017, 20:03:09 »

The weather is very cold and it's natural winter culling time. ;)

All he needs now from Mrs TB is his favourite film/TV/music box set DVDs for Christmas. :y

What, like the Cult of Chucky!! ;D ;D ;D ;)

I sometimes visualise TB as a Chucky. A great character ;D ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 December 2017, 20:16:19 »

He comes across as quite personable, almost jovial. But there is a dark menacing aura that seems to hover around him.  :D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 December 2017, 20:18:48 »

He comes across as quite personable, almost jovial. But there is a dark menacing aura that seems to hover around him.  :D

Ah, so he could be from the dark side, like Chucky then :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09 December 2017, 20:20:57 »

Oh its worse than that. He,s from Brackley.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 December 2017, 10:52:30 »

Oh its worse than that. He,s from Brackley.  ;D

That explains everything! :o :o ;D ;D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 December 2017, 12:08:06 »

Brackley does seem to attract oddballs and strange people on the edge of society.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10 December 2017, 12:21:46 »

Brackley does seem to attract oddballs and strange people on the edge of society.
Whats the difference between mad and genious ;)
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10 December 2017, 12:52:35 »

To quote the internet,
It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people.

I thought that rather fitting, and sums up so many that go amoungst us ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :y :y

Where's Chucky when you need him?! ;D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: 10 December 2017, 12:54:13 by Lizzie Zoom »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 December 2017, 13:31:52 »

To quote the internet,
It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people
.[/i][/b]

I thought that rather fitting, and sums up so many that go amoungst us ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :y :y

Almost worth a Christmas smile...but not quite.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 December 2017, 14:07:53 »

To quote the internet,
It is often the case that idiots describe themselves as 'genious' but are ironically ignorant to the fact that the word is spelt 'genius' - much to the amusement of us intelligent people.

So, clearly, I'm just plain mad.  That's hardly a shocker ;D
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10 December 2017, 14:16:49 »

To quote the internet,

No, it is not a shocker ;D ;D ;D ;D.  Your national cull list is the clear sign you have the mind of a mad "geniuos"; now who in history can I think of with that trait? ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;) 

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10 December 2017, 17:46:25 »

To quote the internet,

No, it is not a shocker ;D ;D ;D ;D.  Your national cull list is the clear sign you have the mind of a mad "geniuos"; now who in history can I think of with that trait? ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Mao Zedong is the all time number one who is credited with 49-78million deaths and Joseph Stalin number two with 23million deaths. In 100 years from 1917 to 2017 Commumism/Marxism is clearly the most cruel and evil political system that has been imposed on this planet, with an estimated 100million deaths and it still has its supporters. >:( >:( >:( My Ukrainian wife's family saw plenty of them during Stalin's 1932-33 Holomodor famine genocide and families that just disappeared never to be seen again for something as trivial as the local party Commissioner, not liking you or a member of your family, your 'brown envelope' not big enough in addition to paying your local taxes or your wife/daughter(s) that he fancied not 'entertaining' him. >:( >:( >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10 December 2017, 18:06:36 »

To quote the internet,

Huh humm, on the subject of spelling.  ;D
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10 December 2017, 19:00:14 »

To quote the internet,

Mao Zedong is the all time number one who is credited with 49-78million deaths and Joseph Stalin number two with 23million deaths. In 100 years from 1917 to 2017 Commumism/Marxism is clearly the most cruel and evil political system that has been imposed on this planet, with an estimated 100million deaths and it still has its supporters. >:( >:( >:( My Ukrainian wife's family saw plenty of them during Stalin's 1932-33 Holomodor famine genocide and families that just disappeared never to be seen again for something as trivial as the local party Commissioner, not liking you or a member of your family, your 'brown envelope' not big enough in addition to paying your local taxes or your wife/daughter(s) that he fancied not 'entertaining' him. >:( >:( >:(

I deliberately did not mention Hitler by name as I didn't want this thread about TB to become too serious, but, hey ho, this is the OOF ;D

You are of course right about far more murderous leaders of people's in their countries than Hitler. The important difference is though that Hitler murdered 12 million over all the countries he invaded. The others kept it all "in house", but Hitler murdered innocents, like Jews, Communists, disabled, "undesirables", let alone perceived enemies of the state wherever he extended the Third Reich.  In addition to the 12 million, if Hitler had not invaded Poland, and quickly started WWII, it can be argued up to 60 million, including millions of Russians, would not have died.

All debateable of course, but that is why Hitler is so outstanding. ;)
« Last Edit: 10 December 2017, 19:02:34 by Lizzie Zoom »
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.