Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Snowflakes gone mad  (Read 7431 times)

STEMO

Re: Snowflakes gone mad
« Reply #45 on: 17 April 2019, 15:34:09 »

I'm a member of the worlds third largest religion.  :)
And, I'm proud to say, the United Kingdom is 15th in the world league table for my religion.
I always thought you were a Jedi :D
Committed atheist. It's not just that I don't believe in any kind of supreme being, I actually despise the the people who have used their cruel fantasy to subjugate the masses. When I say 'subjugate', I mean kill, rape, mutilate, steal from.........Islam gets a pretty bad press for the acts carried out by a few fanatics, but the catholic clergy have been doing much worse, in plain sight, for centuries. They're still doing it now, but blind faith, instilled over hundreds of years, keeps the sheeple from opening their eyes.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 17 April 2019, 15:34:58 »

I'm a member of the worlds third largest religion.  :)
And, I'm proud to say, the United Kingdom is 15th in the world league table for my religion.
I always thought you were a Jedi :D
Does explain a lot. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 17 April 2019, 16:19:42 »

So to be clear, if someone chooses to worship the tree spirits and shit in a hole, they are somehow less than a white Christian woman who lives in a house with hot running water and owns their own car?

Because that's what you seem to be suggesting.

And lord alone know what any of that has to do with drones ???

You know I am not.

I emphasised that we ALL should be tolerant, understanding, and not judge others as we shall be judged by God alone. I also mentioned the strong importance of personal freedoms / choice.

As for the drones I thought you would want to comment on something you can understand and give positive comments on. :D ;)
The Eastern part of the world, in the main, is about 400 years or so behind our development

That's what you said. You don't get to dismiss it.

Dismiss what?

Whatever!! ::) ::) :-* ;)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 17 April 2019, 16:23:17 »

To agree with STEMO - wow! But I do on religion; fairy stories from Hans Christian (?) Anderson, brought abouit at a time when we did not have a police force to control the populace and to rule by fear of eternal hell-fires.
Sorry Lizzie, but there is no known justification for religion other than that a d now that we DO have a police force.....

Ron.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 17 April 2019, 16:32:56 »

So to be clear, if someone chooses to worship the tree spirits and shit in a hole, they are somehow less than a white Christian woman who lives in a house with hot running water and owns their own car?

You know I am not.

I emphasised that we ALL should be tolerant, understanding, and not judge others as we shall be judged by God alone. I also mentioned the strong importance of personal freedoms / choice.

As for the drones I thought you would want to comment on something you can understand and give positive comments on. :D ;)
The Eastern part of the world, in the main, is about 400 years or so behind our development

Dismiss what?

Your statement that the people in the West are better somehow than those elsewhere...

Your tolerance extends only so far as you are not affected and your judgment serves only your belief. Both at the expense of all else. You are therefore intolerant and judgemental to a fault.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 17 April 2019, 17:50:34 »

To agree with STEMO - wow! But I do on religion; fairy stories from Hans Christian (?) Anderson, brought abouit at a time when we did not have a police force to control the populace and to rule by fear of eternal hell-fires.
Sorry Lizzie, but there is no known justification for religion other than that a d now that we DO have a police force.....

Ron.
Did I say any different Ron?

I stated my feelings on 'The Church' and what it has / does represent. ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 17 April 2019, 17:54:51 »

You know I am not.

Dismiss what?

Your statement that the people in the West are better somehow than those elsewhere...

Your tolerance extends only so far as you are not affected and your judgment serves only your belief. Both at the expense of all else. You are therefore intolerant and judgemental to a fault.

No, once again you misread what I have stated! ::) ::)

The West is just ahead of religious development in a lot of the East, just as democracy is. Whether it is better or not, as I said only God will judge, as he will judge us all.  However, if you believe punishments like stoning for adultery is ok, and acting like ISAS did (although Jesus in his time commented on the subject of throwing stones) then fine that is your right.  In our society it is not tolerated.  Judge that as you will. ::) ::) ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 17 April 2019, 18:12:20 »

You have just reiterated it. We're better because we have democracy.

Well, have I got news for you. Clearly we aren't. Hell, even Belgium has democracy.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #53 on: 17 April 2019, 18:13:59 »

Well, have I got news for you. Clearly we aren't. Hell, even Belgium has democracy.
Belgium? Are you sure?

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 17 April 2019, 18:18:22 »

Now re-read what I have stated!  Did I actually say that?  No, I even followed what I actually stated with "Whether it is better or not, as I said only God will judge, as he will judge us all.".

You really want to pick a fight with me everytime I make any comments; you have since I first came back to the OOF!  I am only making MY observations and yes, opinions, like others on here do!  You seem to have a problem with that, as obviously you have some kind of personal issue generally  Well now it is just bloody tedious! ::) ::) ::) >:(

You are as obnoxious as that avatar of yours was! >:(

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 17 April 2019, 18:20:49 »

.... as I said only God will judge, as he will judge us all." ....

Who judges you if you don't have a God/god?  ::) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #56 on: 17 April 2019, 18:24:43 »

.... as I said only God will judge, as he will judge us all." ....

Who judges you if you don't have a God/god?  ::) ::)
Simon Cowell.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 17 April 2019, 18:26:15 »

Recent events have shown that we actually have very little democracy, and its possible that by the end of this year we will have no democracy at all.
As for "our western freedoms". Since the onset of the industrial revolution and the subsequent consumerism it brought, we have exchanged our personal freedoms, to a degree, for comfortable living.
For example, the comfort of travelling by car brings inevitable restrictions on freedom. I.e. the freedom to ignore traffic regulations etc.  due to the possible harm we could cause to others by insisting on that level of freedom.
In the last 20 or so years our personal freedoms have been eroded to a much greater degree than ever before, since the Blair Govt.and the onset of globalism.
From the individuals point of view there was no good reason to give up the freedoms we have recently lost, but we weren't asked, they were just taken, and we were given packs of lies as reasons for losing them.
That is actually one of the reasons for the Brexit vote imo.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #58 on: 17 April 2019, 18:28:01 »

You always manage to shoehorn the B word in  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 17 April 2019, 18:28:33 »

Bugger off.  :P ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.