Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega C26NE fuel abnormal consuming  (Read 2681 times)

omar.sherwan

• Iraq
    • Omega 1992 c26ne
    • View Profile
Re: Omega C26NE fuel abnormal consuming
« Reply #15 on: 20 March 2017, 14:38:49 »

Yes exactly without touching the accelerator, i checked the line for the fuel pump is working fine not issues, but i go and check what you said now.

grifter

• Paisley, Scotland
  • Omega Baron
    • Omega 2.6 CD / Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23 March 2017, 19:36:33 »

Yes i changed all the Spark plug its the same after that i feel hard moving the first meter then the RPM go up to 3000 till its move good at 50/60 Km.

what is that CTS?

Have you checked no cracks or splits in the big air intake hose at air filter?

Also check distributor cap points and rotor arm are clean as well as brush in middle of distributor is there and is still pushing in and out on it's little spring.

Finally have a look at the securing clamp bolts for the injectors, each one holds down 2 injectors and on an old senator of mine the clamp bolts weren't tight causing misfires and surges in revs.

Did this happen suddenly and has any other work being carried out on it before it had the problem.

« Last Edit: 23 March 2017, 19:39:25 by grifter »

omar.sherwan

• Iraq
    • Omega 1992 c26ne
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 March 2017, 10:26:33 »

Yes that is right the Distribute cap broken/cracked and spark plug #6 was loss and i figure out that the return air hose was out of it place down , and now the gear box dead :'( i fix the mentioned before parts after driving 1 KM the gear box not working D and Gear #3 only 1,2 and R gear working i check the oil its clean just 4 month before i changed, and now i have to bay another gear box  >:(

grifter

• Paisley, Scotland
  • Omega Baron
    • Omega 2.6 CD / Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 27 March 2017, 06:46:32 »

Yes that is right the Distribute cap broken/cracked and spark plug #6 was loss and i figure out that the return air hose was out of it place down , and now the gear box dead :'( i fix the mentioned before parts after driving 1 KM the gear box not working D and Gear #3 only 1,2 and R gear working i check the oil its clean just 4 month before i changed, and now i have to bay another gear box  >:(

Did you check oil in box after running car and sitting on level ground after a minute? Sit in car and move box through P - 1 and back 3 times then dipstick after about 30 seconds to check level while still running? It could be low still or wrong oil in box.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.