Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DTC code 250  (Read 487 times)

R-vin

• Trinidad, W.I.
  • Best Regards
    • View Profile
DTC code 250
« on: 27 February 2015, 14:25:18 »

hi guys,
i had removed the 6 pin injection relay (as a theft deterrent) and forgot to reinstall it, i tried to start the car and then realised that it was missing, installed it and tried to start again, this time the battery contact was bad and i just got the click from the starter and the digital instrument pannel blanked out, cleaned the battery terminals and no more problem, drove normally for some time then the Transmission sport mode light started flashing, i restarted the engine and it was normal again. One thing i did also while stopped, i checked the CTS voltage to ensure the sensor was sending the correct signal (i`ve been having fuel consumption issues), with the engine running, the connector was unplugged, to my surprise the engine raced off on its own and settled back to idle, the check engine light came on and when i reconnected the CTS connector, the check engine light went off. I have an "My Naff Code Reader" diagnostic (16 pin) with a 10 pin ALDL adapter cable, i checked the engine codes and got codes 15 followed by 250, the transmission had no DTC`s.

Can any one offer some support in what this code 250 is?

thanks guys
R-vin
R-vin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.