Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What a 'treat'.. Left me green..  (Read 1015 times)

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
What a 'treat'.. Left me green..
« on: 23 September 2015, 10:15:42 »

Quick stop at Cobham services on Sunday night around 10pm. So many complaints about getting out of the car park there, but. None that night, not from the blokes anyway as. We all had to wait as 'FORTY' Skyline GTR's all pulled out in convoy. Every one of them hitting the 'loud pedal' as they hit the straight bit... What music! Roars from the 2 foot diameter exhausts, twitters from the turbo's, smoke from the tyres... 'Heaven'! had to rush back to the motorway to hear them all 'gun' their motors. 'Total jealousy'....  :y :y :y
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
Re: What a 'treat'.. Left me green..
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2015, 19:35:18 »

Quick stop at Cobham services on Sunday night around 10pm. So many complaints about getting out of the car park there, but. None that night, not from the blokes anyway as. We all had to wait as 'FORTY' Skyline GTR's all pulled out in convoy. Every one of them hitting the 'loud pedal' as they hit the straight bit... What music! Roars from the 2 foot diameter exhausts, twitters from the turbo's, smoke from the tyres... 'Heaven'! had to rush back to the motorway to hear them all 'gun' their motors. 'Total jealousy'....  :y :y :y

Almost as good as a convoy of Monaro's  :)
Omegatitis
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.