Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody have any advice or experience on GDPR?  (Read 2452 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody have any advice or experience on GDPR?
« Reply #15 on: 15 August 2017, 21:42:21 »

I'm gonna hit him with a FoI request soon, when I decide what it is I actually want to know.  ;D
You mean SAR? Right now there is not much PII you can request from OOF. When the law changes then IP addresses will come into scope but so will the ability to be forgotten. Both should be fairly straightforward to comply with.

Doesn't he regularly exercise his right to be forgotten with the delete profile button? ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 15 August 2017, 21:59:22 »

I'm gonna hit him with a FoI request soon, when I decide what it is I actually want to know.  ;D
You mean SAR? Right now there is not much PII you can request from OOF. When the law changes then IP addresses will come into scope but so will the ability to be forgotten. Both should be fairly straightforward to comply with.

Doesn't he regularly exercise his right to be forgotten with the delete profile button? ;D ;D ;D
Touché Rods.........yer bastid.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 August 2017, 10:07:06 »

Touché Rods.........yer bastid.

You never know when the Spanish Inquisition is going to strike! ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.