Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Halfords Cheap Deal - This time on the Mini 3/8" Wrench and Socket Sets  (Read 983 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

For those that missed out on Fuse 19 Post for the 1/4" Deal which Stores and Probably Halfords eBay are Out of Stock of these now (1/4"), however My Local Manager informs me theres a New deal going live Tonight, should be on after 5.30pm. This time its on the 3/8" Wrench Baby Sets, another Stock Clearance.

Dont hang around though they will soon be gone, Use the same Code B17TOOLS15 that Fuse 19 posted for 15% Off Online, then Click and Collect and use the 10% Coupon Code for another 10% Off in Store when you pay for them.

Halfords Advanced 28 Piece Metric Socket Set 3/8", Was £80, SAVE £67.50, Now £12.50 (Use Cose and Coupon for Total price of £9.56)
http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/tools/socket-sets/halfords-advanced-28-piece-metric-socket-set-3-8

Then use this voucher, save image to phone, and scan Barcode in store at Checkout, will give another !0% of all items.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile

Just ordered a set and the discount code worked - covered more than half the delivery cost! It would cost me twice the delivery cost to collect in person, so I could't use the Coupon, but hey, still a good bargain.
Thanks, Zirk.  :y 8) :)

Ron.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

Just ordered a set and the discount code worked - covered more than half the delivery cost! It would cost me twice the delivery cost to collect in person, so I could't use the Coupon, but hey, still a good bargain.
Thanks, Zirk.  :y 8) :)

Ron.
My pleasire Ron, these were RRP at 80 quid, which I think most of us would just ignore but at 10 quid a pop while stocks last its a no brainer.  ;)
« Last Edit: 15 August 2017, 22:01:02 by zirk »

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile

Now looks to be unavailable  :-\ in my basket , but Halfords says no ..rollocks  :P

Thei 27 piece 1/4 inch set is still available from their EBAY shop so I`ve splashed out  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.