Author Topic: BSB  (Read 941 times)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
BSB
« on: 14 October 2017, 16:30:39 »

Last weekend of the season and all to play for between 3 riders and a mathematical chance for a couple more.Race 1 on Quest now has been restarted after a red flag incident in which according to his team boss John Hopkins has been taken to hospital with a broken back and both knees broken.I wish him well and a speedy recovery.Races 2 and 3 are live on Quest tomorrow.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: BSB
« Reply #1 on: 14 October 2017, 16:38:01 »

Ive just started watching it from lap 5.
Sad to hear pf Hoppers troubles, his career has been blighted by nasty injuries.  :(
I'm hoping Haslam doesn't win it. His Dads connections have seen him on very good machinery for 17 or so years and he still hasn't won a title. On his own merit, he isn't good enough so doesn't deserve it imo.
Shakey is great but he wins it nearly every year (although has struggled this year), so I would probably like to see Brookes win it.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 October 2017, 12:41:19 »

Final two races of the season today. Race one coming up shortly on Quest, also on Eurosport I believe.
Should be well worth watching, whatever the final outcome is.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 October 2017, 18:15:01 »

Know nothing about this sport, but a man from Kent has won it! 8) 8) :y

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 October 2017, 19:15:33 »

Not really a fan of his; [I'd sooner one of the others had won it]but fair play to him he stuck at it and has reaped the reward.He was actually born in central London but is normally referred to as being from Kent.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 October 2017, 19:50:36 »

I believe he has lived in Kent for a long time. He lived on Hoo iirc. As did I for a short time in 1972.
I'm not his biggest fan either, he seems happy being the big fish in a relatively small pond. Fair play though, he has great racecraft and can dig really deep when he needs to.
Shame to see Haslam lose it the way he did. Lost the brakes at 130ish ? and had to jump off the bike ! He was a lucky boy to get away with a broken ankle.
The sportsmanship between the two of them afterwards was quite touching tbh.

Was also sad to see Rossi crash out of the wet MotoGP race today, putting the final nail in his title hopes.
Was nice to see  Dovi beat Marquez though.
« Last Edit: 15 October 2017, 19:54:06 by Migv6 »

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 October 2017, 12:54:19 »

I believe he has lived in Kent for a long time. He lived on Hoo iirc. As did I for a short time in 1972.
I'm not his biggest fan either, he seems happy being the big fish in a relatively small pond. Fair play though, he has great racecraft and can dig really deep when he needs to.
Shame to see Haslam lose it the way he did. Lost the brakes at 130ish ? and had to jump off the bike ! He was a lucky boy to get away with a broken ankle.
The sportsmanship between the two of them afterwards was quite touching tbh.

Was also sad to see Rossi crash out of the wet MotoGP race today, putting the final nail in his title hopes.
Was nice to see  Dovi beat Marquez though.

Apparently the data showed he had to jump off at 172mph !  :o
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.