Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WANTED: Fuel pump - V6 new  (Read 1138 times)

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
WANTED: Fuel pump - V6 new
« on: 10 May 2018, 16:01:52 »

Bosch part number 0580453976 if that helps, far as I'm aware the 4 pots use a different p/n (well the Omega fuel pump I had as a spare certainly ain't the same, sadly!)

They seem to be what I'd call crazy prices new, but if anyone's got one they can sell me for cheap give me a shout.

Would consider a used one, but would really need to be from a low mileage example, plenty of used ones out there with starship mileage on them, which seems a false economy.

Thanks very much in advance if anyone's got one! (or can offer an alternative - Y26/32 engines may be different but compatible?)

DBG
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Fuel pump - V6 new
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2018, 17:46:37 »

Bosch part number 0580453976 if that helps, far as I'm aware the 4 pots use a different p/n (well the Omega fuel pump I had as a spare certainly ain't the same, sadly!)

They seem to be what I'd call crazy prices new, but if anyone's got one they can sell me for cheap give me a shout.

Would consider a used one, but would really need to be from a low mileage example, plenty of used ones out there with starship mileage on them, which seems a false economy.

A quick Google of that part number finds new ones from about £50.
Doing the same for Vx Omega fuel pump finds them from <£20

You and I clearly have different ideas of crazy prices, as I wouldn't even consider used ones with those prices.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.