Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windsreen Seal  (Read 307 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Windsreen Seal
« on: 12 July 2009, 13:39:44 »

The screen on my Elite was replaced before I bought it.  But on a couple of occasions the runner trim pops off on the passenger side, last time it came adrifrt from the end at the bottom of the screen.  This time it has come undone on the corner (Passenger side)

Should they have clips on, do they just hold in from the design of the rubber seal.

Whats the best way to fix it, or is it better to get a new one, if so does anyone know the cost.

TIA.   :y

P.S.  Think it was an RAC jobbie. :-X :-/
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Windsreen Seal
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2009, 14:47:26 »

The screen on my Elite was replaced before I bought it.  But on a couple of occasions the runner trim pops off on the passenger side, last time it came adrifrt from the end at the bottom of the screen.  This time it has come undone on the corner (Passenger side)

Should they have clips on, do they just hold in from the design of the rubber seal.

Whats the best way to fix it, or is it better to get a new one, if so does anyone know the cost.

TIA.   :y

P.S.  Think it was an RAC jobbie. :-X :-/

Sounds like it... I had to use them last year and it's not the best of jobs... Not too bad but could be better! :( :(
Whatever it is... I didn't do it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.