Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:55:40 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by STEMO
It was a company called Jurassic Fibre (no me neither) that installed ours, and I've only seen one house on our road get connected so far.

I don't think that they could have put the connection point in the pavement by my house in a worse place if they tried.  Same with the neighbours as well.  ::)
Ours is on the wall at the end of the small front gardens so, if you get connected, they have to bury the cable under the garden. Don't think I'd trust them to take up my block paving and put it back the same.

on: Yesterday at 23:57:29 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
But how to test it ?  :-\

on: Yesterday at 23:07:27 
Started by tomuxzz - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
Great.  Post up some photos when you get it.  :y

on: Yesterday at 23:03:53 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
It was a company called Jurassic Fibre (no me neither) that installed ours, and I've only seen one house on our road get connected so far.

I don't think that they could have put the connection point in the pavement by my house in a worse place if they tried.  Same with the neighbours as well.  ::)

on: Yesterday at 22:50:56 
Started by tomuxzz - Last post by Rangie
Good for you hope it serves you well 👍

on: Yesterday at 21:40:42 
Started by tomuxzz - Last post by tomuxzz
If you do buy the Catera, you have found the right place for help and advice to keep it in tip top condition!  :y
Yesterday I saw that Catera, It looks like the car body is good spedometer shows only 80k miles. engine runs flawlessly.
So I'm planing to buy it as weekend car for now.

on: Yesterday at 21:37:46 
A Catera in Europe is unlikely to have had that recall work done as it was a US recall and relates to ridiculous belt intervals. Change the belt kit every 4 years/40k miles and they're unlikely to fail.

But that said, if it has been more or less looked after it should have had the belt kit replaced a few times.

I think Cateras are released only in US.

on: Yesterday at 21:34:59 

on: Yesterday at 21:19:18 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by Raeturbo
Such a kind fellow, I wish I was your mate🙁

on: Yesterday at 21:05:01 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by STEMO
Only had one Renault, a 20TS auto. It was a comfortable car and was plenty fast enough. Unfortunately, the camshaft was made of chocolate (French steel) and once the cam lobes had worn down to a point where there was no adjustment left, I..............sold it to my mate 😂😂

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 16 queries.