Chat Area > Meetings, gatherings, parties etc

Brackley Meet May 2019 photos

(1/8) > >>

ianu:
Here you go everyone, sorry if I missed anyone, I think a couple of you left before I finally got the camera out.
Great to see you all again - it's been a while and thank you to Tony and all your family for your hospitality and arranging such a great replacement for the Wycombe meets you made such a  success too - thank you  :y :y
Anyway as we all know what Omegas look like, here's a few moody angles  >:( and I'll confess to a couple of tweaks with a filter on a few  8)....I think I managed to hide most of the wheel arch issues that were  ::) ::) :-[
Enjoy:

Cheers
Ian.

VXL V6:
Brilliant photo's  8)

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: VXL V6 on 06 May 2019, 22:50:37 ---Brilliant photo's  8)

--- End quote ---
Seconded. They're a timeless design that still present well 8)

456lbft:
Thanks for posting the pictures, and I'm sorry I missed it. Next target is VBOA, I hope to be there either with you guys or ABS, maybe both!  BTW I spotted the bonnet bulged Estate heading south on the A34 as we were coming home, it's got some presence on the road. My question is, what's under the bonnet, I can't tell from the pictures, is it a V8?

ianu:

--- Quote from: 456lbft on 07 May 2019, 08:38:26 ---Thanks for posting the pictures, and I'm sorry I missed it. Next target is VBOA, I hope to be there either with you guys or ABS, maybe both!  BTW I spotted the bonnet bulged Estate heading south on the A34 as we were coming home, it's got some presence on the road. My question is, what's under the bonnet, I can't tell from the pictures, is it a V8?

--- End quote ---
No Problerm.
That will have been RobsyMV6 - 5.7 V8 LS1 supercharged  :o. There's also a picture on the other thread  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version