Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Tia: Body found  (Read 8127 times)

I_want_an_Omega

Missing Tia: Body found
« on: 10 August 2012, 17:41:28 »

How on earth could the Police ?  ?  ?

A body has been found in her Grandmothers house a week after she vanished. They have searched it twice and now the 37 year old boyfriend of the Gran is missing!

I'm gobsmacked, really gobsmacked - as an initial impression. How in this day and age can you miss a body. I'd really like to be shown a good reason for this as the Police are always telling us that it's usually someone to blame who is close to the victim ..........

RIP 

omega3000

Re: Missing Tia: Body found
« Reply #1 on: 10 August 2012, 17:49:55 »

RIP  :(

Exactly my thoughts , how could they have missed that  :-\

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #2 on: 10 August 2012, 17:56:27 »

RIP  :(

Exactly my thoughts , how could they have missed that  :-\

They have probably been too busy helping the family get T Shirts printed, attending vigils & organsing group hugs.  :-X

robmac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 August 2012, 18:08:37 »

astonishing that they can fail to discover a body on an initial search and surely they should have kept tabs on the grandmothers "boyfriend"?
why else did they allow an interview to be conducted with him and not do a psychological profile on him?
shocking ineptness again. >:(

RIP.Tia.

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 August 2012, 18:09:21 »

poor girl rip :(

but why in these cases it a relative or some one they know but pleading innocent on the appeals for them to come home, makes me so angry:(

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 August 2012, 18:24:21 »

Awful news,lets hope they get the bastard who did it :'(
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 August 2012, 18:30:49 »

+1

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10 August 2012, 18:35:23 »

poor girl,another victim of this now evil society  :'( RIP

such a waste of innocent life,let me at the bastard whos done it  >:(

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #8 on: 10 August 2012, 18:36:29 »

I've just seen an interview with him from yesterday. It's not a word I like, but RETARD, and a sick one at that. He is only 37 but looks over 60 IMHO. Jeez, this has really got my hackles up and actually quite angry about it. I hope the Police can explain themselves - I really do.

jonnycool

• Omega Baron
  • Merthyr Tydfil, S. Wales
  • We shag 'em, you eat 'em
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 August 2012, 18:42:14 »

They only found the body when they used a sniffer dog apparently, so it may have been hidden well. The partner of the gran had apparently once been the partner of the mother as well...
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 August 2012, 18:52:06 »

A body has been found in her Grandmothers house a week after she vanished. They have searched it twice and now the 37 year old boyfriend of the Gran is missing!

I'm gobsmacked, really gobsmacked - as an initial impression. How in this day and age can you miss a body. I'd really like to be shown a good reason for this as the Police are always telling us that it's usually someone to blame who is close to the victim ..........
RIP

It's happened at least once before in Billingham, Cleveland in 1989, when Julie Hogg was murdered and her body hidden behind the bath panel of her home. The house was searched several times before the smell of her decomposing corpse finally led the police to Julie's remains. Incidentally, it was mainly due to Julie's mother Ann Ming campaigning for Reform of the Double Jeopardy Law after Julie's killer was Aquitted on Appeal and subsequently confessed to the killing some time later.
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • 08 BMW 520d & 03 Saab 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10 August 2012, 18:52:26 »

If he has done it, and his disappearing act suggests that he has, then in my opinion these kind of cases should carry the death penalty.
RIP Tia. :'(

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10 August 2012, 19:00:22 »

RIP Tia  :(

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #13 on: 10 August 2012, 19:06:24 »

RIP

It's happened at least once before in Billingham, Cleveland in 1989, when Julie Hogg was murdered and her body hidden behind the bath panel of her home. The house was searched several times before the smell of her decomposing corpse finally led the police to Julie's remains. Incidentally, it was mainly due to Julie's mother Ann Ming campaigning for Reform of the Double Jeopardy Law after Julie's killer was Aquitted on Appeal and subsequently confessed to the killing some time later.

Ok, BUT, it isn't a large house so places to hide a body ............ Attic/loft, chest freezer (if they have one), cold water tank, behind bath panel. That's apart from cupboards etc .....

Aren't the Police actually specially trained to search for things like bodies? I hope there are some serious questions being asked @ New Scotland Yard at the moment ...........

Nickbat

« Reply #14 on: 10 August 2012, 19:12:53 »

RIP

Ok, BUT, it isn't a large house so places to hide a body ............ Attic/loft, chest freezer (if they have one), cold water tank, behind bath panel. That's apart from cupboards etc .....

Aren't the Police actually specially trained to search for things like bodies? I hope there are some serious questions being asked @ New Scotland Yard at the moment ...........

Even if they had found the body earlier, it would have made no difference. It's pretty clear to me that Tia was dead by the morning when Hazell told the grandmother that she had left to go shopping.

Having a dig at the Police without knowing the circumstances surrounding the concealment of her body is diverting anger away from the actual murderer. On the face of it, the Police could not have saved Tia.  >:(   

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2012, 19:20:33 »

It's pretty clear to me that Tia was dead by the morning when Hazell told the grandmother that she had left to go shopping.

Agreed. Apparently they'd scoured CCTV from around & about but found nothing of her despite being in London where you appear on someone's CCTV all the time.

Poor little kid.  :(

MaxV6

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford UK
  • Give me 6 cylinders and i'm happy.
    • 2.2SportPremium Jag est
    • View Profile
    • Work related forums....
« Reply #16 on: 10 August 2012, 19:25:04 »

I'm with Nickbat  (is that a first? ;) )   

and honestly,  there's no end of places around our house i could hide a body.....   from even a somewhat more thorough search than just a quick check....   

sniffer dogs ,  on the other hand....   are quite hard to fool.  (not impossible,  but tricky.... and you'd need a damn good explanation handy, as the simplest  methods are all detectable.... )

If I haven't broken it yet, I soon will.
"The 4th Rule of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light.

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #17 on: 10 August 2012, 19:40:20 »

RIP

Even if they had found the body earlier, it would have made no difference. It's pretty clear to me that Tia was dead by the morning when Hazell told the grandmother that she had left to go shopping.

Having a dig at the Police without knowing the circumstances surrounding the concealment of her body is diverting anger away from the actual murderer. On the face of it, the Police could not have saved Tia.  >:(

That isn't my intention - probably my frustration showing through. I know their action would not have prevented the situation but really do find it difficult to comprehend how a lowlife such as this can have concealed something from multiple professional officers. I actually want the Police to be proven correct but am struggling to see how at the moment ............

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 August 2012, 19:45:06 »

RIP poor girl, had a lot of live still to live and now sadly she won't.  :'(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 August 2012, 20:23:58 »

:( We had something similar here a few years ago, an old woman suffering from alzhiemers went missing from a care home,she wandered out at night in the middle of winter wearing only her nightie, the police were searching her old haunts as far as the midlands,where did they find her? dead in some bushes 20 yards from the back door of the care home ! incredible. :o

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 August 2012, 20:45:07 »

how do you know the body was in the house when they done the inital search??... very sad  :'(
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

nemo

• Tonbridge Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 August 2012, 21:16:54 »

I agree with Alarming Man and initially they would not have been searching for a body but a missing 12yr old. Still very sad though

Murph

• Dartford, Kent
    • 2.5 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 August 2012, 21:35:23 »

how do you know the body was in the house when they done the inital search??... very sad  :'(
With the police presence and everyone on the alert someone would have noticed a body being moved, which points to it having been there all along.

My missus said she thought he had something to do with her disappearance as soon as she saw him (she's usually right about this kinda thing) and once she'd said it I began to think he looked really on edge in interviews.  He would always go to too much effort to make his point if you know what I mean.

Of course we always just say to ourselves 'nah he wouldnt do anything to someone in his own family'.

How wrong can you be?

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10 August 2012, 22:19:21 »

Now arrested him on suspicion of murder. Hope the bastard gets what he deserves in prison!

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10 August 2012, 22:34:15 »

A very sad event indeed and my sympathy goes to the loved ones of young Tia.

The investigation into this matter is in the very early stages so to attempt to draw any conclusions at this point is inadvisable, and for the most part, speculative.

Police action in such cases will always be criticised but it should be remembered that few people outside the prime investigatory team have all the facts available to them – even other police officers – so the opportunity for others to get a global perspective of the state of the investigation is quite limited indeed.

On the general point of not finding bodies when there appears to be few reasons why they shouldn’t be found, the only thing I can say - having had my fair share of finds after interminable searches - is that in the absence of the unforgettable odour of decomposing flesh, it's remarkable just how many places can be used to secret a body - even within the confines of a modest domestic property.

The moment for an intensive search will always be fluid and will generally become obvious when certain facts come together; a premature search can sometimes detract from a particular investigatory line. 

In my experience the police were following just such a line in this particular investigation and, having allowed certain conditions to develop, the (sadly) logical conclusion to the initial stages led to the confirmation that this unfortunate child was indeed deceased.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10 August 2012, 23:22:41 »

Now arrested him on suspicion of murder. Hope the bastard gets what he deserves in prison!

Agree with that  >:(
A lifetime of alternate kickings and being rodgered by big winston to within a inch of his life  ;)

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11 August 2012, 10:40:36 »

Agree with that  >:(
A lifetime of alternate kickings and being rodgered by big winston to within a inch of his life  ;)
that's not good enough for him, he'd probably enjoy it >:(

Martian

« Reply #27 on: 11 August 2012, 11:02:10 »

He won't get what he fully deserves as he will be placed on the rules as soon as he gets to jail, but the screws are human and as such they do make mistakes from time to time  ;)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11 August 2012, 11:07:03 »

He won't get what he fully deserves as he will be placed on the rules as soon as he gets to jail, but the screws are human and as such they do make mistakes from time to time  ;)

I suspect they would not be to keen to stop him getting a kicking either, wait until he had a decent amount.

Of course he has not been found guilty yet, but considering the body was found in the home, leaves very few suspects.

Nickbat

« Reply #29 on: 11 August 2012, 12:05:28 »

I suspect they would not be to keen to stop him getting a kicking either, wait until he had a decent amount.

Of course he has not been found guilty yet, but considering the body was found in the home, leaves very few suspects.

Others arrested, including a woman.  :o :o

Could be more to this than meets the eye.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 11 August 2012, 13:02:57 »

Others arrested, including a woman:o :o

Could be more to this than meets the eye.
yes they arrested grandmother now

albitz

« Reply #31 on: 11 August 2012, 17:51:21 »

Police have now apologised,saying human error was the reason for the delay in locating the body.Just not good enough imo.

Nickbat

« Reply #32 on: 11 August 2012, 18:51:38 »

Police have now apologised,saying human error was the reason for the delay in locating the body.Just not good enough imo.

What else can they do but apologise? Commit hara kiri? Make Tia's mum a millionaire?

We all err on occasions. It doesn't get away from the fact that an odious human murdered a child. The police could not have prevented that, with or without human error. >:(

albitz

« Reply #33 on: 11 August 2012, 19:18:48 »

I agree Nick,but a three bed terraced house should be able to be searched for a body by two officers and a dog within half an hour or so I would have thought.Not many places in a house like that where a body could be secreted.The loft being the most obvious place.
They obviously couldnt have prevented her murder,but the process of discovering what happened and ,beginning the grieving process for the innocent members of the family etc. could have begun a lot sooner. Also the local residents who were searching for hours every day in vain. It must cause emotional upset when they find out the body was in the house all the time despite the police having searched the house two or three times.
It just reinforces the image the police have been saddled with in recent times of not having basic competence when its really needed.
Like a lot of other things in this country these days, they seem to have lost sight of their basic function in some respects and it shows sometimes.Imo the thing which is needed is leadership.Problem needs solving from the top down.
As for the creature  who murdered her,I keep trying to stay opposed to the death penalty,but it gets more difficult with every case of this type. >:(
« Last Edit: 11 August 2012, 19:28:36 by Albitz »

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #34 on: 11 August 2012, 19:25:02 »

I agree Nick,but a three bed terraced house should be able to be searched for a body by to officers and a dog within half an hour or so I would have thought.Not many places in a house like that where a body could be secreted.The loft being the most obvious place.
They obviously couldnt have prevented her murder,but the process of discovering what happened and tbeginning the grieving process for the innocent members of the family etc. could have begun a lot sooner. Also the local residents who were searching for hours every day in vain must cause emotional upset when they find out the body was in the house all the time despite the police having searched the house two or three times.
It just reinforces the image the police have been saddled with in recent times of not having basic competence when its really needed.
Like a lot of other things in this country these days, they seem to have lost sight of their basic function in some respects and it shows sometimes.Imo the thing which is needed is leadership.Problem needs solving from the top down.
As for the creature  who murdered her,I keep trying to stay opposed to the death penalty,but it gets more difficult with every case of this type. >:(

Which is the point that I made right at the start ............. so I'm glad I'm not the only person at a loss for words. I've not heard/seen anything about the Woman yet ...............

Murph

• Dartford, Kent
    • 2.5 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11 August 2012, 19:38:39 »

Apparently the grandmother, her boyfriend and one of the neighbors are all in custody.

The neighbor has been charged with assisting an offender.

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11 August 2012, 23:08:01 »

I agree Nick,but a three bed terraced house should be able to be searched for a body by two officers and a dog within half an hour or so I would have thought.Not many places in a house like that where a body could be secreted.The loft being the most obvious place.

Far be it from me to defend the methods of modern day policing son but conducting such searches isn't quite straightforward.

It is very difficult to pace police action when young people go missing in such circumstances as the nature of the investigation must take account of the existing trauma that most families will be experiencing at the time.

There is also the need to have members of the family and other people close to the investigation maintain an open mind and confidence that the police are not over focussing on any particular person within that group – there’s no need to get people’s back up before it’s absolutely necessary in other words.

Even so, within the confines of a terrace house a victim may be secreted under the floor, behind stud-wall panelling, inside boxes in the depths of a loft or indeed within the loft of any adjoining properties.

So, before conducting an extensive search – which involves disrupting the entire physical standing of the property, investigators must adopt a measured approach – more so when the (usually) distraught members of the family continue to be present thus presenting more difficulties for police officers at the scene than one would imagine.

A particular point to consider is the mistake the police are now making – not only in this case – in allowing the media to drive the content of the information cycle.  There are too many officers eager to get their faces on television (for whatever reason) thereby allowing such speculation to develop at the hands of a less than capable media more interested in publishing the most lurid headlines than anything else.

PLO’s (Press Liaison Officers) are there for a purpose and any successful investigation depends on the sensible and strategic release of information, not a knee-jerk response to pressure from the popular press and the desire within the police command structure to show the public a willing back to whip in the name of accountable policing.

In my view the police will soon be disappearing up their own arses in the name of accountability rather than policing in a robust professional manner.

When all the discussion is done, a child lies dead, several people have been arrested in connection with this, no person has been yet charged as the investigation is at a very early stage and, should any person subsequently appear in court charged with any offence in connection with young Tia’s death, it will be a matter for that court to decide on the guilt or innocence of any accused person - based on the evidence gathered by those who investigated the incident.

The properly constituted court of law is the deciding body in such matters – on foot of properly adduced evidence - not the court of public opinion driven by speculation. 

Nickbat

« Reply #37 on: 11 August 2012, 23:16:50 »

A measured and thoughtful response, young Den!  :y

albitz

« Reply #38 on: 11 August 2012, 23:19:52 »

No room under floorboards or behind walls in a house of that type Den.In large cupboards,wardrobes,possibly behind bath panel,under beds and (more likely) in the loft.Thats about it imo.
The whole system of modern policing has the spotlight shone on it in a case of this type and it looks very much like it has been found wanting imo.

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11 August 2012, 23:32:34 »

Thing is when they searched the house were they looking for a body or clues to the girls disappearance?
I'd imagine the two would be totally different types of operation.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11 August 2012, 23:39:45 »

No room under floorboards or behind walls in a house of that type Den.In large cupboards,wardrobes,possibly behind bath panel,under beds and (more likely) in the loft.Thats about it imo.
The whole system of modern policing has the spotlight shone on it in a case of this type and it looks very much like it has been found wanting imo.

I can't really answer that son as I wasn't at the scene and I suppose we won’t know until such times as evidence is presented to a court (if any person is subsequently charged in this matter).

Your point regarding the standards of modern policing is well made however and I am indeed fearful for the future of professional policing in light of the current trend to affix trendy management strictures on what should be a relatively simple requirement for police officers to uphold the law and protect people

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 11 August 2012, 23:41:28 »

Thing is when they searched the house were they looking for a body or clues to the girls disappearance?
I'd imagine the two would be totally different types of operation.

That's an important point J as the approach to each task is poles apart in terms of the action taken.

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 11 August 2012, 23:45:41 »

A gang of bobbies tooled up with crowbars ripping the house apart wouldn't really be the best way of keeping the family onside if the child had been abducted by a stranger as was first thought.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 11 August 2012, 23:56:09 »

and they have said tonight the area where the body was found WAS searched on a previous visit..
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 12 August 2012, 00:54:30 »

A gang of bobbies tooled up with crowbars ripping the house apart wouldn't really be the best way of keeping the family onside if the child had been abducted by a stranger as was first thought.

Indeed. It took as long as it took. Not sure what "human error" has got to do with it.. unless they were in the wrong house. ::)

It took a while to find the yorkshire ripper. Human error too? If only they'd arrested the right bloke first.

It seems, regrettably, that nothing could have saved this child but we now have several strong suspects behind bars before anyone else is hurt. Surely that's what's important?
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

cleggy

« Reply #45 on: 12 August 2012, 06:42:44 »

Far be it from me to defend the methods of modern day policing son but conducting such searches isn't quite straightforward.

It is very difficult to pace police action when young people go missing in such circumstances as the nature of the investigation must take account of the existing trauma that most families will be experiencing at the time.

There is also the need to have members of the family and other people close to the investigation maintain an open mind and confidence that the police are not over focussing on any particular person within that group – there’s no need to get people’s back up before it’s absolutely necessary in other words.

Even so, within the confines of a terrace house a victim may be secreted under the floor, behind stud-wall panelling, inside boxes in the depths of a loft or indeed within the loft of any adjoining properties.

So, before conducting an extensive search – which involves disrupting the entire physical standing of the property, investigators must adopt a measured approach – more so when the (usually) distraught members of the family continue to be present thus presenting more difficulties for police officers at the scene than one would imagine.

A particular point to consider is the mistake the police are now making – not only in this case – in allowing the media to drive the content of the information cycle.  There are too many officers eager to get their faces on television (for whatever reason) thereby allowing such speculation to develop at the hands of a less than capable media more interested in publishing the most lurid headlines than anything else.

PLO’s (Press Liaison Officers) are there for a purpose and any successful investigation depends on the sensible and strategic release of information, not a knee-jerk response to pressure from the popular press and the desire within the police command structure to show the public a willing back to whip in the name of accountable policing.

In my view the police will soon be disappearing up their own arses in the name of accountability rather than policing in a robust professional manner.

When all the discussion is done, a child lies dead, several people have been arrested in connection with this, no person has been yet charged as the investigation is at a very early stage and, should any person subsequently appear in court charged with any offence in connection with young Tia’s death, it will be a matter for that court to decide on the guilt or innocence of any accused person - based on the evidence gathered by those who investigated the incident.

The properly constituted court of law is the deciding body in such matters – on foot of properly adduced evidence - not the court of public opinion driven by speculation.

Well put DD, it will all come out in the wash, then we can make comment. :y

Tha sad part is that another child has lost their life apparently by those closest to them. something that happens all too frequently :( :( :(

omega3000

« Reply #46 on: 12 August 2012, 09:41:38 »

He has been charged with Tia's murder and will appear before magistrates on monday ... public hanging is all thats good for him  >:( >:(

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 12 August 2012, 10:14:36 »

Forget the police aspect for a moment, there is a lot more to this story than we have heard yet. Most sad .

The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12 August 2012, 10:36:46 »

Den has explained things much more eloquently than I can but - an initial search of a property for a child who does not want to be found is substantially different in nature and execution to one for a child (or whatever) that has been hidden by a third party.

Or it was when I was a search trained ossifer many moons ago.......

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 12 August 2012, 10:39:44 »

When all the discussion is done, a child lies dead,  .....

Exactly. And no amount of laying the blame at the Police's feet will bring her back.  :(

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 13 August 2012, 13:40:45 »

More details released, body found wrapped in a bed sheet, then in a black bag and put in the loft.

I guess the loft would have been looked in, to see if she was hiding, but not gone through entire contents of the loft.

Still its not a big house, and even at 12 years old that is going to be a big bag.  :(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 13 August 2012, 14:03:24 »

More details released, body found wrapped in a bed sheet, then in a black bag and put in the loft.

I guess the loft would have been looked in, to see if she was hiding, but not gone through entire contents of the loft.

Still its not a big house, and even at 12 years old that is going to be a big bag.  :(

I have several large black bags in my loft with things like spare duvets, pillows, cushions for the garden furniture etc etc....  :-\

I guess at the stage of a missing person inquiry the search is somewhat cursory, it's when things change to a murder inquiry that searches become more detailed.  :-\  The truth will come out I'm sure.  :(

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 13 August 2012, 14:15:47 »

I have several large black bags in my loft with things like spare duvets, pillows, cushions for the garden furniture etc etc....  :-\

I guess at the stage of a missing person inquiry the search is somewhat cursory, it's when things change to a murder inquiry that searches become more detailed.  :-\  The truth will come out I'm sure.  :(

Yeah, in the early stages I guess they were not thinking, she had been murdered and in the loft as she has been reported missing  :-\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.