Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Jockular Omegas III  (Read 29359 times)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
Re: Jockular Omegas III
« Reply #60 on: 14 May 2007, 18:29:45 »

That could well be the case, TB.  There are one or two who need work done sooner rather than later though..... :-/

DaveL

• Omega Knight
  • Nr. Cupar, Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 15 May 2007, 09:02:07 »

Sorry i have not been on much to do with the next meet of the jocular's but had a series of close family problems that have really taken my mind off the ball.

Cannot commit to any thing as may be needed to travel at short notice down South.

Really wish i could give you a lot more support but family musts at the moment.

DaveL

HI2DVY

• Intermediate Member
  • Deepest Darkest, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 15 May 2007, 22:04:30 »

My meega is still at the bodyshop waiting for the assessor to read it it's last rites  :'(

Still... my hire car is big enough to hold a cambelt party in!

Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD. It's big, it's boxey and... it's ..... well, crap really.

some day.....

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #63 on: 16 May 2007, 09:53:34 »

Just wondering if England meets Scotland in June is preventing people seeing beyond then, hence lack of interest? The lakes should be by far the biggest meet we've done here, so possibly understandable that some peeps are focused on that?

I agree - as long as you bring tech II Jamie  ;) - maybe put this on hold till lakes where those that are there can discuss the groundings and pitch it back here?
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 16 May 2007, 09:55:43 »

...however if anyone is undertaking essential maintainance work im happy to support them with either hands, tools, knowledge or driveway to do it in.. :y
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #65 on: 16 May 2007, 09:59:25 »

Just wondering if England meets Scotland in June is preventing people seeing beyond then, hence lack of interest? The lakes should be by far the biggest meet we've done here, so possibly understandable that some peeps are focused on that?

I agree - as long as you bring tech II Jamie  ;) - maybe put this on hold till lakes where those that are there can discuss the groundings and pitch it back here?
Agreed :y
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 16 May 2007, 21:01:01 »

I need to assess the level of demand before I bring up one of the units - I suspect space in the car will be at a premium, as she will want to bring the kitchen sink!
Grumpy old man

DaveL

• Omega Knight
  • Nr. Cupar, Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 16 May 2007, 21:21:36 »

I need to assess the level of demand before I bring up one of the units - I suspect space in the car will be at a premium, as she will want to bring the kitchen sink!

There must be a local B and Q some where to get one.  ;D ;D ;D

Sorry i cannot come along  :'( :'(
 8-)
DaveL

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 11 June 2007, 17:30:26 »

Okay...Keswick has been and gone. And was a massive massive success.....

So now - as Brucie and I chatted about at the lakes - we need to get JockOmegas3 going again....

So lets start by thinking of a venue ( central) to ensure all can attend.....

Stirling / Callander / anywhere else? ?

ps if the need arises i can start a new thread on this  :y

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 11 June 2007, 17:31:47 »

.and meant to say, its Jockular Omegas because of Venue, not because we are all scottish.

So Chopsdad etc etc from the North - your only a few hours away and of course very very welcome. :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 11 June 2007, 18:26:06 »

.and meant to say, its Jockular Omegas because of Venue, not because we are all scottish.

So Chopsdad etc etc from the North - your only a few hours away and of course very very welcome. :y
What about us Southerners  >:(

;D
Grumpy old man

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 11 June 2007, 18:37:28 »

;D

Feel free lads  ;D come and play us at footy on our own patch  :P

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 11 June 2007, 20:22:54 »

;D

Feel free lads  ;D come and play us at footy on our own patch  :P
LOL, I was pretty crap on our patch ;D
Grumpy old man

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 13 June 2007, 22:33:25 »

Thanks Markie - How about somewhere near Livingstone?  Great shopping centre for the Mrs and local boy MAMS lives nearby.  Also has a Pizza Hut for AmigoV6. Only 'bout 100 miles from mine - but so is Glasgow for that matter.  :)
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 13 June 2007, 23:52:39 »

Thanks Markie - How about somewhere near Livingstone?  Great shopping centre for the Mrs and local boy MAMS lives nearby.  Also has a Pizza Hut for AmigoV6. Only 'bout 100 miles from mine - but so is Glasgow for that matter.  :)

Sounds good to me.......Geography never my strong point so Brucie ./ Jim etc what sort of open spaces do we have in Livvy etc that we could use.... :-X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.