Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 21:40:42 
Started by tomuxzz - Last post by tomuxzz
If you do buy the Catera, you have found the right place for help and advice to keep it in tip top condition!  :y
Yesterday I saw that Catera, It looks like the car body is good spedometer shows only 80k miles. engine runs flawlessly.
So I'm planing to buy it as weekend car for now.

on: Today at 21:37:46 
A Catera in Europe is unlikely to have had that recall work done as it was a US recall and relates to ridiculous belt intervals. Change the belt kit every 4 years/40k miles and they're unlikely to fail.

But that said, if it has been more or less looked after it should have had the belt kit replaced a few times.

I think Cateras are released only in US.

on: Today at 21:34:59 

on: Today at 21:19:18 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by Raeturbo
Such a kind fellow, I wish I was your mate🙁

on: Today at 21:05:01 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by STEMO
Only had one Renault, a 20TS auto. It was a comfortable car and was plenty fast enough. Unfortunately, the camshaft was made of chocolate (French steel) and once the cam lobes had worn down to a point where there was no adjustment left, I..............sold it to my mate 😂😂

on: Today at 21:01:09 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by STEMO
Virgin spent months cabling the whole district around here, did a pretty decent job of making good the pavements. It must have been an investment of £millions, and I don't think many residents actually changed to Virgin.

on: Today at 20:58:43 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
My Renault 5 did 60 in second, and had a fabulous tilt when going round a corner or roundabout at speed!  :D

on: Today at 20:52:33 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
I thought the Paddy's had been digging all the cables in around Your neck of the woods me Lud, kept getting delayed by trench digging along the road.

Our road and pavements were dug up last year for fibre. Romanians I think, maybe Albanians.  :-\

Proper shoddy job as well. They didn't seal the edges of the trench backfill so if we get a proper cold hard icy winter it'll soon start breaking up.  ::)

Thank God for climate change!  ;D

on: Today at 20:20:32 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by biggriffin
I thought the Paddy's had been digging all the cables in around Your neck of the woods me Lud, kept getting delayed by trench digging along the road.

on: Today at 20:15:41 
Started by tillers - Last post by biggriffin
Yes please, that sounds wonderful.
Please let me know the best way to pay you etc and contact you.
Thanks again for your help.
Tillers

You have pm. :y

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 16 queries.