Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: facelift Front Fog Light Loom  (Read 962 times)

star_whites

• Rotherham
    • View Profile
facelift Front Fog Light Loom
« on: 03 August 2015, 18:58:00 »

Does anyone have a facelift with front fog lights that they are breaking and leaving the loom in?

My clips to my bumper to tray are missing and the wiring for the drivers side fog light has fallen out and been snagged/ripped off. It's connected on the right hand fog and the outside temp sensor wiring is ok but the wiring for the drivers side fog including plug are missing. Figured if anyone had one I could rejoin it and shrink wrap the cables so it's waterproof.

powerslinky

Re: facelift Front Fog Light Loom
« Reply #1 on: 03 August 2015, 19:13:38 »

Got a bumper with fogs in it , in the shed . Does the wiring you need come off with the bumper or does it stay on the main loom when the bumper is removed ?

Bumper is right at the back of the shed  . . . easier for me if you know it will be on the bumper  ;)

star_whites

• Rotherham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 August 2015, 20:01:07 »

No Al, as far as I'm aware it's part of the main loom and stays on the car unless one of the more experienced members wants to differ, I will now to your expertise 😆

After having a look, it also looks like I need the bulb holder/connector for the fog itself if anyone has a damaged fog in there garage??

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 August 2015, 21:48:58 »

Hi..Nigel in Nottingham has one loom on ebay,,item number.....231641135249.....£4.99 plus £3.90 p and post...he is a realy nice guy and when i want stuff i buy from him......his phone number is on there so may well be worth you while to give him a call.  :y :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.