Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Linked Events

• High Wycombe Meet: 07 May 2012
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: High Wycombe Date Confirmed  (Read 29814 times)

MV6 MAN

• oxford
    • 2000 3.0 MV6
    • View Profile
Re: High Wycombe Date Confirmed
« Reply #30 on: 17 April 2012, 20:35:42 »

Is it possible to get a contact number, I know some people are funny about giving their numbers out but its just the last time i drove to a OOF meet i got a little lost and i could'nt find it, so i ended up driving a long way for nothing, so i dont really want to do that again as i would like to go to a OOF meet  :)
LOL, Oxfordians, like a fish out of water once they are outside the ring road (or bypasses as locales call it) ;D. Just like Milton Keynies when they have to leave the grid :P
;Dhahahaha, hey less of the piss taking yer  :y,,
Its only fair to point out that Mrs TheBoy is an Oxfordian, born in the JR.  And it shows, she has no sense of direction ;D ;D
I am a piture memory person lol, im terrible with road name and stuff  ;D ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 17 April 2012, 22:25:27 »

Is it possible to get a contact number, I know some people are funny about giving their numbers out but its just the last time i drove to a OOF meet i got a little lost and i could'nt find it, so i ended up driving a long way for nothing, so i dont really want to do that again as i would like to go to a OOF meet  :)
LOL, Oxfordians, like a fish out of water once they are outside the ring road (or bypasses as locales call it) ;D. Just like Milton Keynies when they have to leave the grid :P
;Dhahahaha, hey less of the piss taking yer  :y,,
Its only fair to point out that Mrs TheBoy is an Oxfordian, born in the JR.  And it shows, she has no sense of direction ;D ;D
I am a piture memory person lol, im terrible with road name and stuff  ;D ;D
I'm awful with faces.  To me, a new person's face has no features.  I discussed this with my best mate, and he suffers similar. We reckon it may be all those years of visiting customers' homes.
Grumpy old man

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 April 2012, 23:31:18 »

I'm awful with faces.  To me, a new person's face has no features.  I discussed this with my best mate, and he suffers similar. We reckon it may be all those years of visiting customers' homes.

Opposite problem here. I can always remember a face. It's remembering the name that goes with it and where the break I saw it before that gets embarrassing. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 18 April 2012, 10:21:29 »

I have sent you a pm with details :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

Grrrrrr

• Intermediate Member
  • Buckinghamshire
    • Jaguar. WTF have I done?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 21 April 2012, 20:35:15 »

I would like to book someone who is attending (subject to weather).....to help/do my central locking motor, if this is a car park jobbie, also a tech 2 readout please.
Not for nothing I might add :y

If I can make it I'll help for free as I may well have a play with mine at thew same time!
Work is the curse of the drinking classes (Oscar Wilde)

ree

• Cambridge
    • omega 2.0 cd
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 21 April 2012, 21:53:12 »

Hi All,
Can u reserve me and the missus a couple bacon rolls if we come along?? ;)
REE
REELUIN

ted_one

« Reply #36 on: 21 April 2012, 22:24:41 »

This is THE meet to come too,Chris and Tony pull out all the stops to make every one welcome,also I think there's a Premier Inn not to far away and they do a reasonable room rate,last year it was £29 and a few members stayed there the night before the meet,the plan is to do the same this year and then perhaps meet up for a meal then off to try some of the local falling down water  ;) :y

ree

• Cambridge
    • omega 2.0 cd
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 21 April 2012, 22:56:44 »

wow sounds nice aint got no plans for that bank holliday gonna get our skates up there if the old bus makes it  ;D ;D ' em may put the fold ups in the boot just to make sure lol //.
REELUIN

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26 April 2012, 00:31:26 »

Is anyone booked at the Premier inn....are we having a nosh up like last year.... :y

Oh....and if the Gixer is coming....and you have trouble with your balls, I can fix it now.......I am of course referring to the Pool Table, of which I now have a key !!! ;D
After getting it open, some tosspot had stuffed the chalk and other items down a pocket !!!!!! >:(
« Last Edit: 26 April 2012, 00:35:17 by terbert »

ree

• Cambridge
    • omega 2.0 cd
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26 April 2012, 11:26:10 »

morn all do we have to book in at the inn  ;D was just going to turn up ? as we not far about an hour and a half away but if theres something im missing not a prob  :y
REELUIN

unlucky alf

• Omega Baron
  • worksop, notts
  • this is some MOT advisory list!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26 April 2012, 15:53:18 »

Im hopefully going to see a mate in Hemel for the weekend, so if I can stretch it out another day i`ll pop in & share my rust about!. :D

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 26 April 2012, 20:43:12 »

Im hopefully going to see a mate in Hemel for the weekend, so if I can stretch it out another day i`ll pop in & share my rust about!. :D

Look forward to seeing you again mate....I assume the rust has increased since last year ;D ;D ;D  I'll rope off a bit in the top corner for you. :y
Do you want a clear area left if you are planning an F1 style tyre screetch departure as last year with Risky Duckfeet !!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 26 April 2012, 21:29:54 »

Unable to confirm attendance for this but we might make it on the day :y :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 26 April 2012, 23:37:42 »

Ok Paul....be good to see you if you can make it. :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 27 April 2012, 09:16:23 »

Opposite problem here. I can always remember a face. It's remembering the name that goes with it and where the break I saw it before that gets embarrassing. ::)
May years ago, when working for (what was then) British Telecom, I went into a customer's house, had chatted too her about the phone problem, had gone upstairs into the master bedroom and was taking the socket apart when she said "<my name>", which sent a chill down my spine, how did she know my name, "you don't remember me?". This last bit sent a bigger chiver down my spine, as I then reconised the voice...  ...my primary school 2nd year (year 5 in modern language) teacher, who, how can I put it, lets just say at school I wasn't the best pupil in the class.

I had held a 2 or 3 minute conversation in the hallway with her, eye to eye contact, and not reconised her until she said  :-[
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.