Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jo Swinton  (Read 2096 times)

STEMO

Jo Swinton
« on: 04 November 2019, 18:32:04 »

I see JS is going to court to force ITV to include her in the debate between Jeremy and Boris. As the only party that is going into the election with a mandate to cancel Art.50, she has a reasonable chance of being the next PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Poor deluded woman.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Jo Swinton
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2019, 19:16:20 »

It seems common practice these days for remainers to stamp their feet and head for the courts!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2019, 19:18:31 »

I see JS is going to court to force ITV to include her in the debate between Jeremy and Boris. As the only party that is going into the election with a mandate to cancel Art.50, she has a reasonable chance of being the next PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Poor deluded woman.
That scares me in that she may potentially already have 48% of the vote :(
Grumpy old man

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 November 2019, 19:34:12 »

I saw that TV leaders debate and assumed ( wrongly) that it included at the very least Tories, Lib Dems and Labour.

She has a point regardless of your views on Brexit. Trouble is who do you then include. SNP , Brexit party, DUP, Greens? Programme would have to be three hours long!

I think people under estimate the Lib Dems. I have ardent “ remainiac “ friends who are going to vote lib dem rather than their normal team. Purely to avoid leaving.

We are in a new era of politics by court cases. All money for Sir Tigger QC of course. He will soon be as rich as Lord Opti
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 November 2019, 19:45:11 »

According to a chap at a neighbouring table, the referendum result was as a response to the threat of terrorism...

He sounds otherwise quite bright.

The only conclusion that I can reach is that we're all doomed :o
Onanists always think outside the box.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 November 2019, 19:50:27 »

It is less the % of vote more where the votes are cast.A good many years ago the Liberals-as they were then-achieved something over 30% of the vote and ended up with about 3 MPs,because that 30 odd % was concentrated into very few areas.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 November 2019, 20:00:10 »

It is less the % of vote more where the votes are cast.A good many years ago the Liberals-as they were then-achieved something over 30% of the vote and ended up with about 3 MPs,because that 30 odd % was concentrated into very few areas.
Proportionally not many people in North Norfolk or West Dorset ::)

Especially at this time of year...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 November 2019, 21:42:38 »

Has anyone seen a lost post? :y
Laying a rubber road.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05 November 2019, 13:03:29 »

£50 billion Remain bonus.

Well that should win a few more votes

Free trips to the moon for everyone and a unicorn for every child.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05 November 2019, 16:17:04 »

She will attract a fair few die hard remainers, but not the 48% she thinks will vote for her. Imo, most people accept the result and want to get it implemented and move on.
Im sure the £50 billion figure will soon be shown to be cobblers.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 November 2019, 15:30:34 »

She will attract a fair few die hard remainers, but not the 48% she thinks will vote for her. Imo, most people accept the result and want to get it implemented and move on.
Im sure the £50 billion figure will soon be shown to be cobblers.

Very true :y

All I know about this sorry saga is that it has cost us all a fortune in "arrangements" that have been made in the expectation of Brexit and a No Deal in particular.

Around our town road signs showing "freeways" for the expectant queues of Dover bound lorries taking diversions around the residential areas, in their hundreds, have been erected twice now, and for the second time are now being dismantled. Also operation "Brock" on the M20 with miles of steel barriers, and thousands of cones, put into place to allow contra flows and the on motorway parking of trucks, has now for the second time been discontinued, although the barriers still remain on the London bound carriageway which is restricting traffic, with a 50 mph limit, to two lanes.

"Arrangements" were also put in place for the old Manston airport to be used for the mass parking of Dover bound lorries. There was also the infamous government failure, at the cost of millions, to pay a company who have never owned a ferry to arrange mass ship acquisition that then never happened.

All this, and much more behind the scenes planning, due to 3+ years of Parliamentary dithering which has cost you, me, and all British tax payers millions for nothing! >:(

Too true we, including me as an old remainer, want this all to be concluded with us out of the EU.  So I am one "remainer" vote that Swinton will never get! ::) ;D ;D ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 November 2019, 18:23:36 »

Their dithering and blocking for over three years has also cost god knows how much in uncertainty for businesses.
The hypocrisy is astonishing because they claim they do what they do for the sake of businesses and jobs, and its nothing to do with blocking the result of the referendum.
Still, the swamp appears to be draining itself now they have the reality of facing their voters, so hopefully things will improve in the near future.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.