Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: NHS Nightingale  (Read 9531 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: NHS Nightingale
« Reply #15 on: 03 April 2020, 20:35:57 »

I believe that's one of the fears for this weekend given the good forecast,that people will be tempted to break the lockdown for a nice day out.

Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out , don't know how much proof people need how dangerous it is out there. Garden & barbecue for us ,our usual daily walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes walk away.
People who live in cities sometimes don't have a garden, or a walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes away. But f**k them, peasants.

Stay in then , it's not rocket science some are making the UK look stupid can they not understand the basic instructions ?
"Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out" except for me, cause I can walk 10 minutes for my daily walk to a place in the middle of nowhere.
You fu**ing stay in, and others might follow.

You are allowed to exercise , I don't go to the seaside or beauty spots please keep up with events as I said it's simple. Or is it too hard for you as well ?
You didn't say that though did you? You said "Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out". No mention of seaside or beauty spots. You added that bit later, to suit yourself.
Of course it's not too hard for me. In fact, I can see right through you.

Stemo old fellow I think you know precisely what I meant, but you seem to have a problem with any comment  I make, if that's what floats your boat so be it , but it doesn't worry me in the slightest remember stay safe .😀😄😃
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 April 2020, 20:51:31 »

I have elderly neighbours round me and one couple in their 90's haven't left their place for about a month now.  I've been doing their shopping for them and offered to do the couple next doors as well, as they're in their 80's, and got a polite but curt "No thank you" (We don't get on.).  They go out somewhere every day.  ::)

I might have new neighbours soon....  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 April 2020, 20:56:21 »

I have elderly neighbours round me and one couple in their 90's haven't left their place for about a month now.  I've been doing their shopping for them and offered to do the couple next doors as well, as they're in their 80's, and got a polite but curt "No thank you" (We don't get on.).  They go out somewhere every day.  ::)

I might have new neighbours soon....  :-X

All of our neighbours have rallied round to help everyone down our street we have all ages from around 40 to 90 , we have all just played a general knowledge quiz on Zoom next one on Wednesday , keeps us all in contact  in this very strange time.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

« Reply #18 on: 03 April 2020, 21:17:14 »

Have I got news for you.....on zoom....without an audience, obviously. It's shite.  ;D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 April 2020, 21:24:04 »

Have I got news for you.....on zoom....without an audience, obviously. It's shite.  ;D

We love it. Stay safe.
« Last Edit: 03 April 2020, 21:29:40 by Rangie »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 April 2020, 21:24:15 »

Our road used to be really quiet but now there's no end of people traipsing though during the day, and every few days all the whooping and hollering scares the crap out of the dog...

Fluey cold has subsided, but currently can't walk due to a bout of TB's favourite ailment... Goat*

Not normally a particularly sociable person, so not all bad, but nearly two weeks in bed is starting to piss me off.

*Gout, but always been Goat since a Portuguese colleague completely mispronounced it... Confuses the hell out of the receptionist at the Quacks...  ;D
« Last Edit: 03 April 2020, 21:30:21 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03 April 2020, 21:37:55 »

The old boy next door still goes out periodically. Normally you never see his family... They live in the next village and always used to take 3-4 hours to turn up if he locked himself out. Again.

Either his house is bugged or his car is... Phone always rings the instant he drives off.  :o

Their response time is down to ten minutes, which is really funny as it takes him 9 minutes to get to Sainsbugs and back... His house phone was ringing the entire time he was out when he popped out yesterday evening and they pulled up just as he closed the door.  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03 April 2020, 21:40:09 »

A lot more dog walkers round our way all observing the two metres rule when passing each other lot of these "trendy" cockapoos especially. Have not seen some of the owners before probably too busy working normally.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03 April 2020, 21:47:38 »

On my brief forays out into the infectious beyond, there seems to be a lot more lycra louts about on their velocipedes as well.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #24 on: 03 April 2020, 22:03:22 »

It hasn't made a blind bit of difference to me, I'm doing what I always did, walking the dog and and shopping. I've never felt the need to get closer than two metres anyway. In fact, I'd go as far as to say, apart from the obvious, I'm enjoying it.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 03 April 2020, 22:03:59 »

We love it. Stay safe.
Thought it would be a bit high brow for you.  ;D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03 April 2020, 22:07:44 »

We love it. Stay safe.

Sad man , just let it go & remember Stay Safe.

STEMO

« Reply #27 on: 03 April 2020, 22:08:41 »

We love it. Stay safe.

Sad man , just let it go & remember Stay Safe.
Nothing sad about me  ;D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 03 April 2020, 22:20:56 »

On my brief forays out into the infectious beyond, there seems to be a lot more lycra louts about on their velocipedes as well.  ::)

We've noticed that  a lot round our way as well safe as houses at the moment with the reduction in traffic round here.

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04 April 2020, 09:24:26 »

I believe that's one of the fears for this weekend given the good forecast,that people will be tempted to break the lockdown for a nice day out.

Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out , don't know how much proof people need how dangerous it is out there. Garden & barbecue for us ,our usual daily walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes walk away.
People who live in cities sometimes don't have a garden, or a walk in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes away. But f**k them, peasants.

Stay in then , it's not rocket science some are making the UK look stupid can they not understand the basic instructions ?
"Total fu**ing idiots anyone who ventures out" except for me, cause I can walk 10 minutes for my daily walk to a place in the middle of nowhere.
You fu**ing stay in, and others might follow.

You are allowed to exercise , I don't go to the seaside or beauty spots please keep up with events as I said it's simple. Or is it too hard for you as well ?

I usually jog to the beach on a Saturday morning rain or shine.  It's about 5km round trip.

Today I'm going to see how long it takes to do 5k in my garden.  I can do 15 strides at jogging pace end to end.   

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 18 queries.