Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Hampshire Meet This Saturday 14th april Final numbers PLEASE!!!!!!!  (Read 23249 times)

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile

Fab place and thanks to that man letting us go there, let's not forget the boy piston head!!! top Boy!!

Your welcome on your heating problem, know what it's like >:(

Great to see you all  :y

Only one problem, forgot to throw that cat mess in bin before i left  >:( now all over the boot :(

+1 :y

Good to see everyone, and a fab location :y

Thanks OL for organising today. Also thanks to Kevin for the input/head scratching. Hopefully we'll finally resolve my cars' issues ::)

Rob, you don't suppose that the cat poo splatter had anything to do with the combination of damp roads and 650bhp  :-\ just a thought ::)

Typically the trip home was slower, stuck behind a plod mobile all the way to Petersfield :'(

Need to find a car faster the light to past them  ;D

650bhp No only showing you what the monster can do, normally find poo in passager seat  ;D ;D ;D
Nowt that won't wipe off :D

Nappy rack that side, every passager must ware one.

Did you look at that plug on gearbox??

Gearbox any better?

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • 99 2.5 V6, 03 2.2 CD FL
    • View Profile

Fab place and thanks to that man letting us go there, let's not forget the boy piston head!!! top Boy!!

Your welcome on your heating problem, know what it's like >:(

Great to see you all  :y

Only one problem, forgot to throw that cat mess in bin before i left  >:( now all over the boot :(

+1 :y

Good to see everyone, and a fab location :y

Thanks OL for organising today. Also thanks to Kevin for the input/head scratching. Hopefully we'll finally resolve my cars' issues ::)

Rob, you don't suppose that the cat poo splatter had anything to do with the combination of damp roads and 650bhp  :-\ just a thought ::)

Typically the trip home was slower, stuck behind a plod mobile all the way to Petersfield :'(

Need to find a car faster the light to past them  ;D

650bhp No only showing you what the monster can do, normally find poo in passager seat  ;D ;D ;D
Nowt that won't wipe off :D

Nappy rack that side, every passager must ware one.

Did you look at that plug on gearbox??

Gearbox any better?

Seems better didn't slip on way home in going to have a look tomorrow  at the plug selector cannot decide still but I will have a look at plug tomorrows :y
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

Elm327 code reader And OP COM available Locally PM Me

lee4206

• southampton
  • Mot Tester
    • 2000 3.0l manual MV6
    • View Profile

Just to echo what's been said.

It was good to meet everyone thanks to omega lover for arranging it and thanks to Martin (i think that was his name) for letting us use the garage.
It was the first meet I've been to and had a great time  hopefully I can sort my days off and try to get to more.

Lee
VAUXHALL TRADE CLUB AND HALFORDS TRADE CARD  AND V6 LOCKING KIT HOLDER  always happy to help if poss

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Just to echo what's been said.

It was good to meet everyone thanks to omega lover for arranging it and thanks to Martin (i think that was his name) for letting us use the garage.
It was the first meet I've been to and had a great time  hopefully I can sort my days off and try to get to more.

Lee

Yeah it is  :y
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile

Thanks for organising and please pass on our thanks to Martin for his hospitality. :y

Would certainly be happy to do it again and, knowing the excellent facilities available, could get some serious jobs done.

Next time I may even get round to getting my barbecue out of the car. Could have eaten a scabby horse by the time I got home. ;D

EDIT: Oh, and next time Taxi Al and I go for a "test drive" we promise to take a map. And a change of underpants if his "handling issue" is not resolved.  ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Thanks for organising and please pass on our thanks to Martin for his hospitality. :y

Would certainly be happy to do it again and, knowing the excellent facilities available, could get some serious jobs done.

Next time I may even get round to getting my barbecue out of the car. Could have eaten a scabby horse by the time I got home. ;D

EDIT: Oh, and next time Taxi Al and I go for a "test drive" we promise to take a map. And a change of underpants if his "handling issue" is not resolved.  ;)

Yeah and he is a decient bloke and sounds good for the Barbie next time do one before end of year end of summer sound good
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

ZacVegas

• Southampton
  • Beer, nothing else matters
    • 2000 'X' Omega 2.5CD
    • View Profile

End summer sounds good to me :y

stemon

• Reading
    • 3.2 Mv6 Manual Irmscher
    • View Profile

Was a good meet , and nice meeting everyone.
allways good seeing loads of nice omegas

and a big thanks to 0megal0ver for arranging the meet and use of the workshop and Martin for letting us use it , your both top blokes.

Bring on the next meet  ;)

Steve.

Try to pump myself up next time to remover an easy pipe  ??? showed me you there but all i can say i must have freed it up a bit    :-\

that pipe was tight i think it was just luck that it come off when i had a go  ;D  , when would you like me to drop this rubber off to you? i got a bag load after you left  ;D

mike213735

• Reading, Berkshire
    • 2001 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile

Well, the trip back in the Monaro was........interesting.

Thought we'd had it as we pulled it, she was a bit squirly..

Picked my Elite up on the way home and am now looking forward to the next meet.

Thanks to Martin for letting us invade him (well his premises) for the day.

Mike

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Mike

Something your not telling us mike  :o :y
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile

Mike

YAY!! all under control in my eye's  ??? roll on next meet, not to soon  ;)

05omegav6

::) really should have turned on the idiot box before we left :-X fortunately the leather is easy to clean :-X

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile

was a really good meet. Pass on my thanks to Martin for the use of the ramp and a big thanks for organising the meet as well omega_lover. Hopefully might even have the temp gauge problem sorted by then...
Vx Trade club card holder
Halfords trade card holder

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

was a really good meet. Pass on my thanks to Martin for the use of the ramp and a big thanks for organising the meet as well omega_lover. Hopefully might even have the temp gauge problem sorted by then...

had a word with martin today and pleased to say if we decide to have another meet not only will he clear the workshop so we have access to 4 yes 4 ramps but use of air tools air lines and more speciality tool but his SWMBO and boy piston head are going to do barbie too how does that sound

The only thing is he asks for a SMALL controbution to electric etc 2-4£ each and food ??? :y
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
  • LC,GSi Carlton,Omega Elite
    • View Profile

There is no way were gonna let you loose with power tools. Your have everybody's car in bits  ;)
If you have to ask you wouldn't understand
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.