Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone seen this?  (Read 2730 times)

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile

STEMO

Re: Anyone seen this?
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2019, 19:53:34 »

F**king disgusting, Chris. The way things are going, we're going to need our armed forces to control the streets. People are not going to put up with this shit for much longer.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 September 2019, 21:10:55 »

Farage warned of this during his tv debates with Clegg. Clegg said it was complete nonsense and that he was just scaremongering.
The fact that May has signed us up to it, after the vote to leave the EU, and then almost managed to keep it under the radar is pretty sinister imo.
The British armed forces will end up under the control of the Germans eventually, as they effectively run the EU with help from the French.
Makes you wonder what the point was of all those poor souls laying down their lives during WW2.
« Last Edit: 15 September 2019, 21:20:23 by Migv6 le Frog Fan »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 September 2019, 22:39:35 »

Just do the maths.

Those that didn't vote don't care otherwise they would vote.

Of those that vote 50% do not see anything wrong with the EU.

Of the remaining 50% at least a half haven't a clue what is going on.

That leaves a small band of folk who do see and know where we are headed. They ( us?) are branded little Britains, dim wits, poorly educated etc and so are marginalised.

Roll-on the peoples vote and a return to normailty. Oh and no shortages . :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 September 2019, 02:22:15 »

People's vote or not, the won't be any shortages.

As for the 'people's' vote, we had the referendum* and the next vote should rightly be a general election.

* The result of which needs accepting, if only to uphold any shread of democracy we may have left. Regardless of which way anyone did or didn't vote.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 September 2019, 10:17:30 »

I have to say that even though I am not generally a conspiracy theorist, this stinks, especially as I have seen nothing in the media about it. >:( >:( >:(

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 16 September 2019, 10:19:56 »

I have to say that even though I am not generally a conspiracy theorist, this stinks, especially as I have seen nothing in the media about it. >:( >:( >:(
You seem the type that wouldn't be shy about quizzing your MP, so go to one of his surgeries and do it. After all, you're an old duffer with nowt better to do.  ;D

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16 September 2019, 10:32:55 »

You seem the type that wouldn't be shy about quizzing your MP, so go to one of his surgeries and do it. After all, you're an old duffer with nowt better to do.  ;D

She is an utter waste of space. I gave up and walked out of the last 'surgery' meeting I had with her on a defence matter, on which she claimed some knowledge, but demonstrated that she had not got a clue. Fortunately, after years of failing in various junior posts, and being a transport minister, she is standing down, thank God. She has never satisfactorily answered any of my letters on any issue. She has merely been a greasy pole climber, and fortunately slipped down every time she tried. >:( >:( >:(
Other than that she has been a good MP. :-X

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 16 September 2019, 11:09:12 »

She is an utter waste of space. I gave up and walked out of the last 'surgery' meeting I had with her on a defence matter, on which she claimed some knowledge, but demonstrated that she had not got a clue. Fortunately, after years of failing in various junior posts, and being a transport minister, she is standing down, thank God. She has never satisfactorily answered any of my letters on any issue. She has merely been a greasy pole climber, and fortunately slipped down every time she tried. >:( >:( >:(
Other than that she has been a good MP. :-X
OK, take the direct approach. Stand outside her office with a placard, it's what folk do these days.

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 16 September 2019, 11:12:06 »

Or.....hope that Boris does the business.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 September 2019, 11:46:14 »

Boris may well do.

Plenty of talk about a deal.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 September 2019, 13:32:00 »

Imo his chances of getting any kind of acceptable deal are now slim, since Parliament tied his hands behind his back. The EU don't have many reasons to give him a deal now.
Has anyone seen Verhofstadts speech to the Libdem conference yesterday ? He bangs on about how the EU needs to become an Empire (as if it isn't one already) to rapturous applause from the retarded delegates.

https://order-order.com/2019/09/14/lib-dems-applaud-call-eu-become-empire/
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 September 2019, 13:43:20 »

He should remember the Roman Empire, that didn't end well.  :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 September 2019, 14:15:37 »

Nor has any other empire in the long term. I believe the EU one will collapse within my (expected) lifetime.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 September 2019, 14:44:45 »

Imo his chances of getting any kind of acceptable deal are now slim, since Parliament tied his hands behind his back. The EU don't have many reasons to give him a deal now.
Has anyone seen Verhofstadts speech to the Libdem conference yesterday ? He bangs on about how the EU needs to become an Empire (as if it isn't one already) to rapturous applause from the retarded delegates.

https://order-order.com/2019/09/14/lib-dems-applaud-call-eu-become-empire/
Why the hell was he even there?  >:(
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.