Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Liverpool being shown for what they are  (Read 803 times)

The Sheriff

Liverpool being shown for what they are
« on: 25 August 2014, 21:16:38 »

A good team who can pass the ball, but not good enough to challenge the big boys. I think there are only two teams in it this season, City and Chelsea.

chrisgixer

Re: Liverpool being shown for what they are
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2014, 22:33:45 »

Christ its only the second week. Don't jump off yet ;D

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2014, 23:14:58 »

Give them time and then we will see whats what. :y

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 26 August 2014, 07:27:09 »

A good team who can pass the ball, but not good enough to challenge the big boys. I think there are only two teams in it this season, City and Chelsea.
Yup, Norwich have a good chance this year... :y

powerslinky

« Reply #4 on: 26 August 2014, 19:17:30 »

You jumping ship Steve?     :o :o :o         as Mr. Gixer says only the second week  . . .  thought it was a pretty good first half performance up until the goal  . Thought the new full back was totally at fault for the first goal  . . . you just cannot dwell & wait for ball to come to you in this league.
  Sit tight  STMO & see what occurs when Ballo-looney & Lallana start. But being   realistic I'm fearing the worst  . . I don't think Liverpool have the consistancy & strengh in depth to win it yet . Chelsea are my tip  :'( :'(

The Sheriff

« Reply #5 on: 26 August 2014, 19:32:35 »

You jumping ship Steve?     :o :o :o         as Mr. Gixer says only the second week  . . .  thought it was a pretty good first half performance up until the goal  . Thought the new full back was totally at fault for the first goal  . . . you just cannot dwell & wait for ball to come to you in this league.
  Sit tight  STMO & see what occurs when Ballo-looney & Lallana start. But being   realistic I'm fearing the worst  . . I don't think Liverpool have the consistancy & strengh in depth to win it yet . Chelsea are my tip  :'( :'(
To be honest, Al, I'm sick of hoping every year will finally be the year we actually win the premier league. When we played Southampton at home last week there was no atmosphere at all. It's not often you can hear a pin drop at Anfield, but I knew, and the crowd knew, that we were second best. Southampton should have at least got a draw and possibly should have won.
I hope to be proved wrong, but the times I would defend Liverpool purely because I support them have long gone. Money talks these days and we have enough money to be a really good team, not a really great team.

powerslinky

« Reply #6 on: 26 August 2014, 20:08:42 »

To be honest, Al, I'm sick of hoping every year will finally be the year we actually win the premier league. When we played Southampton at home last week there was no atmosphere at all. It's not often you can hear a pin drop at Anfield, but I knew, and the crowd knew, that we were second best. Southampton should have at least got a draw and possibly should have won.
I hope to be proved wrong, but the times I would defend Liverpool purely because I support them have long gone. Money talks these days and we have enough money to be a really good team, not a really great team.

Eh ! come on STMO . .  . . .  just remember back when Nelson Mandela was released from prison after 27 years back in 1990

what was the first question he asked ? . . . .  . . " Just tell me  . .  have Man Utd won the league yet ? " ;D ;D ;D ;D

But I  know what you mean  . . .   I've already accepted that I will never see England win the World Cup again  . .

But I  still live in hope that Liverpool can  win the PL before I shuffle off this mortal coil . . 

been a bloody long wait so far  :'( :'( :'(

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 August 2014, 20:26:47 »

Ah you big boys panicking after two games, as for me and the mighty lions well we are above both of you  ;D ;D.

Getting in whilst i can and before the bottom is looking at us.  :y :y
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

The Sheriff

« Reply #8 on: 26 August 2014, 20:33:40 »

Ah you big boys panicking after two games, as for me and the mighty lions well we are above both of you  ;D ;D.

Getting in whilst i can and before the bottom is looking at us.  :y :y
You must be relatively young, Steve. The thrill of beating Birmingham City regularly and ending up mid-table will soon dissolve into tedium. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.