Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meetings  (Read 1971 times)

hotrod222278

• southampton
  • Omega MV6 (now dented)
    • View Profile
Meetings
« on: 18 September 2007, 21:02:11 »

Pardon my ignorance, but is there a OOF meeting somewhere near me. (Hampshire area). I have been and still try to go to another club meeting,(It does involve Omega's)  but the milage racks up (200 mile round trip) going to my closest.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Meetings
« Reply #1 on: 18 September 2007, 21:35:39 »

Pardon my ignorance, but is there a OOF meeting somewhere near me. (Hampshire area). I have been and still try to go to another club meeting,(It does involve Omega's)  but the milage racks up (200 mile round trip) going to my closest.

Meetings are posted here mate.  http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?board=Meetings

The Meetings usually try to be central for most (some guys clocked over 300-400 miles round trip).
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 September 2007, 21:46:53 »

Meetings are posted here mate.  http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?board=Meetings

The Meetings usually try to be central for most (some guys clocked over 300-400 miles round trip).

Aye, and some a lot more.....

Try nearer 500 each way.....   ;)   :y

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 September 2007, 22:01:02 »

400 miles round trip for me last time, towing the caravan. What a great weekend though, worth every mile.  :) :)

Some talk of a meeting along the M4 corridor but there doesn't seem too much appetite for it at the moment.

Watch this space.
[size=24]        [/size][/b]

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 September 2007, 22:34:00 »

But it was worth it Broocie even just to see us southerners sample your variety of Whiskeys ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 September 2007, 22:40:25 »

But it was worth it Broocie even just to see us southerners sample your variety of Whiskeys ;D
Was worth it to see Mike Dundee parking in Jaime's anderson shelter. ;D ;D
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 September 2007, 18:46:07 »

Was worth it to see Mike Dundee parking in Jaime's anderson shelter. ;D ;D

I'll second that......just could'nt resist it ;D ;D

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 September 2007, 19:20:19 »

;D ;D Glad you got a pic, my camera batteries were flat.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.