Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Linked Events

• High Wycombe Meet: 17 August 2013
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: High Wycombe Meet 17th August  (Read 25465 times)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
Re: High Wycombe Meet 17th August
« Reply #135 on: 18 August 2013, 19:37:33 »

and to add my thanks too. Many thanks to Tony & Chris for another great meet and entertainment too, the guitar playing was brilliant  :y and nice to see a couple more new faces.

I would also like to see some more 4pot owners turn up to these southern meets we have, as I was the only one there again  :'(

All in all, another great day though  :y

ahem...you may have been the only one this time...BUT you was not the only one the time before............ :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

grain.ben

« Reply #136 on: 18 August 2013, 19:42:37 »

and to add my thanks too. Many thanks to Tony & Chris for another great meet and entertainment too, the guitar playing was brilliant  :y and nice to see a couple more new faces.

I would also like to see some more 4pot owners turn up to these southern meets we have, as I was the only one there again  :'(

All in all, another great day though  :y

ahem...you may have been the only one this time...BUT you was not the only one the time before............ :y

;D may have to remove the word again  ;D , yes I forgot about that, there were 3 or 4 I think that came to the last Wycombe meet, so I do apologise  ;)

But in general, it would be nice to see more 4pots as there are more 4pots than v6's on the road now  ::)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 18 August 2013, 19:44:20 »

I also believe was there not a 4 pot with a garden growing under the bonnet??? ;D
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

grain.ben

« Reply #138 on: 18 August 2013, 19:46:14 »

I also believe was there not a 4 pot with a garden growing under the bonnet??? ;D

Yes there was, I was the one that cleaned it out, I think it was Vera? VauxVera? something like that  ::)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.