Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: WALES MEET - DATES  (Read 9558 times)

razzo

• Omega Knight
  • Crapital
    • 97 3.0 Elite
    • View Profile
Re: WALES MEET - DATES
« Reply #45 on: 16 July 2007, 22:24:57 »

Who's Going Then???

(Press "Quote" Add your name to the list)

1: Possibly ME and my family..

2: Jimbob, Mrs Jimbob, and maybe 2 little Jimbob's

3: TB

4: [pencil]Theo and She-o[/pencil]

5: Timbuk, Timbuk 2, Charlie T, Alfie T

6: MikeDundee, Mrs Dundee, SamDundee and BabyDundee :y

7: Razzo & Razzoess

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 17 July 2007, 08:40:00 »

Who's Going Then???

(Press "Quote" Add your name to the list)

1: Possibly ME and my family..

2: ??????
Does that mean you're coming or not?

Been looking at the web site for the camp, me and missus Dave C, like the look of it, just contemplating booking in after the BH Monday for a long 'un, using it as a base to catch a few sights in the surrounding'...  will let you know,  looking forward to meeting you guys...  :) :) :) :) :)
Do it right, do it once................

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 17 July 2007, 13:57:57 »

Shame I cant make it on the dates it looks like its going to be held i fly out of the country on the 1st of september for 2 weeks Booooo. Ah Well Have Fun In Wales  :) :)
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

Dave-C

• Omega Knight
  • Staffordshire
  • The Old Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 17 July 2007, 14:36:23 »

Shame I cant make it on the dates it looks like its going to be held i fly out of the country on the 1st of september for 2 weeks Booooo. Ah Well Have Fun In Wales  :) :)

Craig,

We'll get you a stick of rock!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Do it right, do it once................

smoothomega

• Omega Knight
  • Perth, Western Australia
  • 2002 2.2DTI CDX,
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 17 July 2007, 16:47:41 »

Well guys and girls the good and bad news First the good news, after finally getting hold of bridge caravan site they are more than happy for us to hold a meet there and will cater for as many of us as we wish and make sure we are all grouped together with a space for bbq area etc and the price is £13 per pitch incl electric, however and now the bad news, the first date they can offer us is the last weekend in sept, Fri28 -sun 30. The lady thought she may have a cancelation for the weekend we had chosen and that was why i was waiting for her to get back in touch but it has been taken  :(  So what do you all want to do? i do know of another site not far from this site but have never stayed there so cannot comment on the site itself. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you can all let m know your thoughts about the date and the other site then i will make arrangments. Talk soon, Jez

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
  • owned a Datsun 120y once!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 17 July 2007, 18:16:31 »

Well guys and girls the good and bad news First the good news, after finally getting hold of bridge caravan site they are more than happy for us to hold a meet there and will cater for as many of us as we wish and make sure we are all grouped together with a space for bbq area etc and the price is £13 per pitch incl electric, however and now the bad news, the first date they can offer us is the last weekend in sept, Fri28 -sun 30. The lady thought she may have a cancelation for the weekend we had chosen and that was why i was waiting for her to get back in touch but it has been taken  :(  So what do you all want to do? i do know of another site not far from this site but have never stayed there so cannot comment on the site itself. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you can all let m know your thoughts about the date and the other site then i will make arrangments. Talk soon, Jez

Tell her we are all officers of the law, it worked in the Lakes ;D

Im easy on dates, just might be getting a bit cool towards the end of Septemder  :-/

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 17 July 2007, 18:51:23 »

:'( :'( :'(

Sorry to hear about the site on the Welsh border. Here and here are loads not far away. Maybe even closer to home for most members?

I have no experience of any of these as we originally came from this area so never stayed in any of them.
« Last Edit: 17 July 2007, 18:57:30 by martin_saint »
[size=24]        [/size][/b]

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 17 July 2007, 18:55:24 »

I think late Sept may be a tad chilly - I remember Santa Pod last year, bloody freezing!
Grumpy old man

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 17 July 2007, 19:28:48 »

Does this mean that we all need to change our votes in the poll to the date listed as 'no longer available'?  :-?

Poll was rather pointless in the end, not that I'm complaining  :P  Yeah, the only thing more depressing than the weather this summer will be the weather after this 'summer' is gone.  :'(  At least we'll be camping so the race will be on between drowning our sorrows and drowning outright!  ;) ;D
Trains may have been invented here, but public transport is a foreign concept!

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 17 July 2007, 19:51:43 »

Does this mean that we all need to change our votes in the poll to the date listed as 'no longer available'?  :-?

Poll was rather pointless in the end, not that I'm complaining  :P  Yeah, the only thing more depressing than the weather this summer will be the weather after this 'summer' is gone.  :'(  At least we'll be camping so the race will be on between drowning our sorrows and drowning outright!  ;) ;D

It'll be fine Theo..you have'nt seen Timbuks' new Hotel tent have you?...........can even fit meega inside the communal area of the tent...its really a portable tent/garage/party tent :y........could alos be a cambelt party tent (subject to the weather of course) ;D

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 17 July 2007, 21:20:28 »

It'll be fine Theo..you have'nt seen Timbuks' new Hotel tent have you?...........can even fit meega inside the communal area of the tent...its really a portable tent/garage/party tent :y........could alos be a cambelt party tent (subject to the weather of course) ;D
Yeah, bought a new tent this year.  Still in the plastic wrapper.  ::)

Can't do end of September.  :(

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 18 July 2007, 09:16:58 »

Well..... September is better for me as August dates would either clash or be too close to me hols....

So thats 1 for september then LOL  :y

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 18 July 2007, 12:05:57 »

....and in the back of the car next to the leather cleaner etc.... :y

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 18 July 2007, 18:13:32 »

....and in the back of the car next to the leather cleaner etc.... :y
;D ;D

Actually no, as I don't have any specific intention to use it due to the weather . . .  ::)

I had a load in the boot to go to the tip for the longest time.  Finally just gave it away. We started separating plastics for recycling for a couple of weeks.  Never get to the tip, so gave up and dumped it in the trash.  :-[

smoothomega

• Omega Knight
  • Perth, Western Australia
  • 2002 2.2DTI CDX,
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 18 July 2007, 22:27:19 »

Just awaiting details from the other site i mentioned and will post tomoz. Have been megga busy these last couple of weeks and do apologise that i have not been around too much to update. Bloody work spoils all my fun  ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.