Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Be afraid, be very afraid...  (Read 3462 times)

ted_one

Re: Be afraid, be very afraid...
« Reply #15 on: 18 July 2015, 19:34:26 »

Not going to get into this to much as I used to be the senior driving instructor with Nat Ex and I can assure all the knockers that all drivers are trained to DSA required standards and wether they are tested in house with an accredited company examiner or with the DSA there is no difference in the standard that is required to pass the PCV driving test. Now comes the BUT,and it's like all drivers..be they car,HGV or PCV,there isn't much you can do once they get that all important piece of paper in their grubby little mitts as to how they go out on to public roads and behave. At Nat Ex I regularly went out as a mystery passenger and then made myself known at the end of the run, and I can say now that I suspended numerous drivers on the spot and had them subsquently disciplined, which for some they were dismissed depending on the offence.
Being in the industry for a long time I do know what Al is talking about and my advice is to get the evidence and complain to OFJ and also to the relevant airport authority, alsoI do know that when OFJ started making their mark at Heathrow,the word went round that they were bad news and people were warned off working for them. So yes I do agree that in some instances the standard of driving is shite,but any one who has trained for a large vehicle licence will know that they have been correctly trained and it's up to the individual not furk it up by lowering the standard that they know should be be maintained or even bettered.

ted_one

Re: Be afraid, be very afraid...
« Reply #16 on: 18 July 2015, 19:39:37 »

Oh,and by the way I've seen how some of the OOF fraternity drive and all I can say :-X ::)OFJ have a job waiting for you ::)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 16 queries.