Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: XZN Triple Square Bits  (Read 5080 times)

STEMO

Re: XZN Triple Square Bits
« Reply #30 on: 11 December 2019, 19:59:04 »

I've since established via Google that if I lived in America I could just waltz in to my local tool shack and pick up the tools I need, whereas over here we have to google who sells them, phone them to confirm actual real stock, be told we have to order the tool and then wait for it to arrive. All of the Old School places have gone around this way. I also learnt that my order would have been considerably quicker if I'd ordered from an eBay site.  ;D

Yes if you'd ordered it on Monday you'd have it by now.  :)

Not applicable to Eboy..... Obviously!  ;D
He doesn't understand that, if you order stuff from China, it won't be next day delivery.  ;D
Ah, is that why Amazon Prime can't seem to deliver the next day.
Every, and I mean every, one day order with prime has arrived on time. I'm talking hundreds of items here.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12 December 2019, 17:00:11 »

Every, and I mean every, one day order with prime has arrived on time. I'm talking hundreds of items here.
In reality, mine usually are. Its just they failed twice this week to deliver on time, and also a third with half the stuff missing due to the courier wrecking it and re-taping it back up. Last time they failed was ages ago, and that time it was several days late.

Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12 December 2019, 17:02:37 »

And normally its also a non issue as I'm often here. But as I needed to be in Lazydocker land earlier in the week, it arriving a day late meant the possibility of it being left in the rain.

As it happens, they didn't even deliver a day late. It was 2 days late, and I was back home ;D
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 12 December 2019, 17:23:04 »

I can't see how that happens. I order during the day, get a confirmation of order email immediately. Later I get a 'your order has been dispatched' then, usually on the morning of delivery, 'your parcel is out for delivery before 9pm', then a map to track it on.
I'd know on the evening before if it was delayed for any reason.

My 'safe place' is the shed and it's there if I'm out.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12 December 2019, 17:29:14 »

One was the replacement for the missing items on a previous order, and didn't get any of the notifications.  The other, the "its been dispatched" didn't arrive until the next day (despite being ordered before midday). Yet still didn't turn up until even a day after that.

Mongs.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #35 on: 12 December 2019, 17:35:51 »

One was the replacement for the missing items on a previous order, and didn't get any of the notifications.  The other, the "its been dispatched" didn't arrive until the next day (despite being ordered before midday). Yet still didn't turn up until even a day after that.

Mongs.
How can the notifications be different for you to me? I can only think that you use a lot of sellers from the marketplace, most of my orders are direct from Amazon.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12 December 2019, 17:48:58 »

Mongs.
How can the notifications be different for you to me? I can only think that you use a lot of sellers from the marketplace, most of my orders are direct from Amazon.
Try never to use Marketplace, unless I have to. Marketplace is as crap as egay.

If its a replacement item - ie, you've called Amazon, spoke to them, and they arrange a replacement that way, it seems you don't get any notifications in my experience. Nor is there any order visible on you account to cover the replacement to check and follow the track links.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #37 on: 12 December 2019, 17:52:59 »

Mongs.

If its a replacement item - ie, you've called Amazon, spoke to them, and they arrange a replacement that way, it seems you don't get any notifications in my experience. Nor is there any order visible on you account to cover the replacement to check and follow the track links.
Yes, but I thought we were talking just everyday prime deliveries, not replacements.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12 December 2019, 17:58:08 »

Mongs.

Yes, but I thought we were talking just everyday prime deliveries, not replacements.
OK, in that case, they only oppsed up one prime delivery this week then ;D. The other was a promised next day delivery.

Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.