Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: penalty charge notice,They cant be serious surely?  (Read 1173 times)

feeutfo

penalty charge notice,They cant be serious surely?
« on: 18 June 2009, 16:38:34 »

exact same situation as this http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=41077 but i was coming through the other way.

>:( >:( >:( >:(
the width restriction is there to prevent lorries using the road according to the public notice issued by islington cc, i am not in a lorrie whats the issue? Contraveneing blue sign with direction arrow apparently.

why risk dinging my wheels when there is a terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tireding gap in the middle i thought, nothing coming, speed camera sign, not speeding, it does not say no access or no entry, bugger that im going through the middle, and would again probably, apart from the bloody camera. Really not happy. Whole trip was a bloody nightmare. Thank god i had i nice comfy car to chill out in.
« Last Edit: 18 June 2009, 16:39:16 by chrisgixer »

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: penalty charge notice,They cant be serious surely?
« Reply #1 on: 18 June 2009, 18:00:38 »

Not sure exactly what the appeal was on the other thread you linked to but... I hate to say it but you didn't follow the blue arrow ::) ::)

It's a real bummer but IMO you're caught "Bang to Rights" :( :(

Still... At least the big comfy car burns Fart Juice now :y :y :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

feeutfo

« Reply #2 on: 18 June 2009, 18:51:32 »

Not sure exactly what the appeal was on the other thread you linked to but... I hate to say it but you didn't follow the blue arrow ::) ::)

Still... At least the big comfy car burns Flatulence Juice now :y :y :y

Certainy did not observe the blue arrow, no argument there. To me its the blue arrow itself thats the farce of the matter. If the y dont want lorries put up a sign saying no lorries and let the rest of us on our way. This way they can screw car drivers as well as lorrie drivers for another nice income >:(

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 June 2009, 21:43:56 »

Still... At least the big comfy car burns Flatulence Juice now :y :y :y

Certainy did not observe the blue arrow, no argument there. To me its the blue arrow itself thats the farce of the matter. If the y dont want lorries put up a sign saying no lorries and let the rest of us on our way. This way they can screw car drivers as well as lorrie drivers for another nice income >:(

Got it in one! >:( >:( >:(
Whatever it is... I didn't do it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.