Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You so much. SOS Automotive.  (Read 1015 times)

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
Thank You so much. SOS Automotive.
« on: 10 November 2019, 23:22:03 »

A bit late posting this, because I've had loads going on, but I wanted to give a massive shout out to our friends at SOS Automotive. I left Serek my Range Rover for a few days, with a hell of a drone on the front, a wandering back end, and about 3 days left on the MOT (having already failed on rear hub bushes).

I picked her up, sporting a new front wheel bearing, CV joint and reluctor ring, new bushes pressed into both the rear hubs, new front arms, and a full years MOT.

The service, price, knowledge, can-do approach, and friendly, welcome attitude of this garage is absolutely unrivalled, and that's before I come on to the cost, which made it an absolute no brainer, compared to me rolling around under axle stands, skinning my kuckles and hurting my back with improvised drifts, etc.

That's before the free-of-charge look into the MOT advisory for coolant loss, which appears to be some worn LPG plumbing.

This isn't a first either, my 530d had a load of suspension and brake work 2 years ago, and the service was just the same, then.

Thanks, mate, happy and impressed doesn't begin to describe it - I'll be back soon to drop the gearbox sump and do the filters and diff oils etc, I'll message you to book in :y :y :y

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You so much. SOS Automotive.
« Reply #1 on: 10 November 2019, 23:25:08 »

I know Serek knows I am an enthusiast, and that I will appreciate them - but, name me one other garage, that will send you a series of photo-progress updates of the work via text messages? :y :y

I've always rated SOS very highly, but this time I am absolutely sold on them.

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You so much. SOS Automotive.
« Reply #2 on: 11 November 2019, 07:38:07 »

Always trustworthy honest service, means I happily do the 170 mile round trip for the jobs I can't / don't want to do myself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.