Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Linked Events

• High Wycombe Meet: 17 August 2013
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: High Wycombe Meet 17th August  (Read 25467 times)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
Re: High Wycombe Meet 17th August
« Reply #60 on: 04 August 2013, 18:13:33 »

If nowt else occurs i might make the journey, lets hope swmbo dosnt find me any more diy housseee jobs :)
Hoof'land storeman.

PAULCDX

« Reply #61 on: 04 August 2013, 19:41:11 »

I will do my best to come along. It's about time I attended a meet  :D  ::)

ted_one

« Reply #62 on: 09 August 2013, 07:54:41 »

As we're getting close to the day of the meet,can we think about firming up the Friday night get together? :y

Rog

« Reply #63 on: 09 August 2013, 09:03:31 »

As we're getting close to the day of the meet,can we think about firming up the Friday night get together? :y

We're ( SWMBO & I) are booked in the place below, some others are also, the exact plan ? I don't know. I had in my head all bump into each other in bar, and then eat & drink. But I agree a firmer arrangement could be a good idea. For a start I could probably only recognise Terbert  ::)

Premier Inn, High Wycombe / Beaconsfield
Thanstead Farm, London Rd
Loudwater
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
England
HP10 9YL

Some time ago they had rooms for £35, but this has jumped up quite abit now.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 09 August 2013, 09:48:27 »

Ah...you coming too on Friday, then Ken :y
I am in Swindon all this coming week, but will be back sometime on Friday in time for a meet up. I know Rog, Al and wives are staying, but don't know what times they will be arriving. Don't know who else is staying there.
My access to a computer will be limited, but will try to keep up with the arrangements. Once details are known of how many and when, then I can book a table. :y
So far it looks like eight attendees.
Friday night is the fish and chip night, so if we can suss details before this Monday, I can get in early with a booking :y

You will remember us Rog......you will know nitro (Ken) and Carole, Al is tall, you can't miss him, and you will remember me, short, but really good looking, with a beer belly ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 09 August 2013, 09:53:03 by terbert »
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

ted_one

« Reply #65 on: 09 August 2013, 10:03:42 »

Would'nt want to miss it Tony,I've had to cancel dinner with David Cameron and Barack Obama that night but I told them get an Omega and there's a plate of fish and chips with your name on it,have'nt heard back yet ::)

Rog

« Reply #66 on: 09 August 2013, 13:57:16 »

Would'nt want to miss it Tony,I've had to cancel dinner with David Cameron and Barack Obama that night but I told them get an Omega and there's a plate of fish and chips with your name on it,have'nt heard back yet ::)

I didn't realize that you were invited to that as well   ::)

Well if you've cancelled, and I've cancelled, who is there left ? Dave & Barack will be on their own

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 09 August 2013, 15:16:20 »

I didn't realize that you were invited to that as well   ::)

Well if you've cancelled, and I've cancelled, who is there left ? Dave & Barack will be on their own

Now that Coulson and the ginger minger are about to face porridge, I guess he's getting desperate for dinner guests. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 09 August 2013, 16:12:57 »

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I will be rattling my tin outside the local Morrisons for my Ironman charity.

Sorry  :(

grain.ben

« Reply #69 on: 10 August 2013, 12:03:10 »

I wont be making the "pre-meet" as I will be knackered after driving back from holiday on Friday, but still 99% sure ill be at the "day-meet" , providing trusty ol' Katie is fine  ;D , and I might be bringing a non member, potential buyer along with me so he can see what all the fuss is about  ::) .

Will there be a TechII on the day, does anyone know?

05omegav6

« Reply #70 on: 10 August 2013, 13:28:13 »

If nowt else occurs i might make the journey, lets hope swmbo dosnt find me any more diy housseee jobs :)
Just remind her on the Friday that it's not called a never-ending list for nothing :y then you might as well pop over on the Saturday, if only for a chance to talk to people, as staying at home will be very quiet ::)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 10 August 2013, 13:42:13 »

Just remind her on the Friday that it's not called a never-ending list for nothing :y then you might as well pop over on the Saturday, if only for a chance to talk to people, as staying at home will be very quiet ::)

The list keeps getting loooo------nger every week,and my pockets empt-----yer by the week soon be finished,he then thinks painting 4th road bridge  ;D
Hoof'land storeman.

Big_Al

« Reply #72 on: 10 August 2013, 14:22:52 »

Ah...you coming too on Friday, then Ken :y
I am in Swindon all this coming week, but will be back sometime on Friday in time for a meet up. I know Rog, Al and wives are staying, but don't know what times they will be arriving. Don't know who else is staying there.
My access to a computer will be limited, but will try to keep up with the arrangements. Once details are known of how many and when, then I can book a table. :y
So far it looks like eight attendees.
Friday night is the fish and chip night, so if we can suss details before this Monday, I can get in early with a booking :y

You will remember us Rog......you will know nitro (Ken) and Carole, Al is tall, you can't miss him, and you will remember me, short, but really good looking, with a beer belly ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Tony,  Sally & I are aiming to be there late afternoon on Friday if all goes well &  I can get away from work early enough ::) ::)

Tony, could I suggest that we all meet in the prem inn  bar at say 8pm ?  if that would suit all who are going friday night :-\

Be great if Nitro & Carol are attending Friday as well  :y :y   

Al  :y :y :y

pauls

• Omega Baron
  • By the sea minehead
    • Bmw x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 10 August 2013, 16:30:34 »

Due to changes at home I will not be attending iam afraid.  :'(
I have to take the wife and kids on holiday
« Last Edit: 10 August 2013, 16:32:11 by pauls »

Rog

« Reply #74 on: 10 August 2013, 18:08:28 »

Hi Tony,  Sally & I are aiming to be there late afternoon on Friday if all goes well &  I can get away from work early enough ::) ::)

Tony, could I suggest that we all meet in the prem inn  bar at say 8pm ?  if that would suit all who are going friday night :-\

Be great if Nitro & Carol are attending Friday as well  :y :y   

Al  :y :y :y

Suits me.  :y  :y 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.