Author Topic: Timbuk  (Read 7882 times)

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
  • owned a Datsun 120y once!
    • View Profile
Re: Timbuk
« Reply #15 on: 16 February 2012, 18:48:48 »

Good to see you back mate. :y Hope Her Maj looked after you well and you haven't aqquired a fear of showers! ::) ;D

Bob, when Pete & I went to visit the first time we left in tears really upset that he was getting Big Winstons attention every night. The last time we visited he was very "up lifted" almost although he was even enjoying his holiday.... He confided that he also looked forward to the showers " towel biting" I think he called it, didn't he youth?

Oi, told you never to repeat that  ::) ::)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 February 2012, 18:50:10 »

Yep, towel and pillow biting ::) ;D

I think Timbuk will miss Big Winston, I bet he's planning to re offend again already ::) ;D
Retired

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 February 2012, 18:50:54 »

Good to see you back mate. :y Hope Her Maj looked after you well and you haven't aqquired a fear of showers! ::) ;D

Bob, when Pete & I went to visit the first time we left in tears really upset that he was getting Big Winstons attention every night. The last time we visited he was very "up lifted" almost although he was even enjoying his holiday.... He confided that he also looked forward to the showers " towel biting" I think he called it, didn't he youth?

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 February 2012, 18:54:28 »

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Bob  :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 16 February 2012, 18:55:07 »

Good to see you Doug :y

feeutfo

« Reply #20 on: 16 February 2012, 18:56:39 »

Rumour has it he has kidnapped Daz's pink crocs  :D

Good to see you back :y
AHA, so thats it. I did wonder.

Welcome back :)

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 16 February 2012, 19:03:28 »

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D

Well Doug, what did you expect on here............sympathy?  ;D :D Have to catch up over a beer or ten sometime, I'm sure you've a few "interesting" tales to tell.

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 16 February 2012, 19:07:24 »

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D

Well Doug, what did you expect on here............sympathy?  ;D :D Have to catch up over a beer or ten sometime, I'm sure you've a few "interesting" tales to tell.

leave my tail end out of this im still nursing it  :'(

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16 February 2012, 19:08:30 »

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D

Oh here we go. Take no notice of this Doug, Bobs been threatening to come up North for a beer or two for months but I think the beers is too strong for him when you get past Watford ;D ;D ;D
Retired

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 16 February 2012, 19:12:27 »

Welcome back Timbuk :).  I saw you eyeing up the Newent thread the other day, you gonna show yer face?  You can bring your boyfriend - I hear Big Winston isn't too shy ;D
Grumpy old man

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 16 February 2012, 19:15:38 »

Welcome back Timbuk :).  I saw you eyeing up the Newent thread the other day, you gonna show yer face?  You can bring your boyfriend - I hear Big Winston isn't too shy ;D

If i brought Big Winston, the campsite would empty, well Daz would probably stay, try anything once him  ;D ;D

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 16 February 2012, 19:16:04 »

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D

Oh here we go. Take no notice of this Doug, Bobs been threatening to come up North for a beer or two for months but I think the beers is too strong for him when you get past Watford ;D ;D ;D

.....and I would have, but you keep finding excuses to put me off. ::) ;D You're just scared shitless of some proper competition!!  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 16 February 2012, 19:18:34 »

If i brought Big Winston, the campsite would empty, well Daz would probably stay, try anything once him  ;D ;D
Oh, I'm not sure Timbuk...  ...I know that Elite Pete will be queue jumping to the front....
Grumpy old man

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16 February 2012, 19:24:41 »

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D

.....and I would have, but you keep finding excuses to put me off. ::) ;D You're just scared shitless of some proper competition!!  ;D

I think it was you that made the last excuse Mr Dent :P ;D
Retired

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 16 February 2012, 19:25:26 »

Oh, I'm not sure Timbuk...  ...I know that Elite Pete will be queue jumping to the front....

We could get a bit of a daisy chain going ::) ;D
Retired
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.