Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A few shots of the three money pits.  (Read 21816 times)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
Re: A few shots of the three money pits.
« Reply #45 on: 11 November 2015, 21:07:36 »

-6 minutes ;D :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

ted_one

« Reply #46 on: 11 November 2015, 21:10:26 »

Christ as long as that?? :o

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 11 November 2015, 21:32:56 »

I was being conservative....may be on reflection it could be a matter of seconds

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

ted_one

« Reply #48 on: 11 November 2015, 21:40:16 »

Thinking :-\ probably not a good idea then????

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 11 November 2015, 22:04:05 »

well I don't mind living dangerously but suicidal tendencies is another matter :y 

05omegav6

« Reply #50 on: 11 November 2015, 22:05:05 »

Monkfish do know their onions, and are exceptionally helpful, even to insane Omega owners :-X, they have a reputation for being a touch pricey, but then you do get what you pay for :y

RobseyMV6 will be a good person to speak to as both his Monaro and VXR8 have spent time at Monkfish :y

ted_one

« Reply #51 on: 11 November 2015, 22:22:19 »

Thanks Al,
              I won't be tear arsing it  : ::):)well may be only a little bit,but hopefully will be able to keep the general care of the car with people like yourself and Serek.... if possible and only if interested of course :-\

05omegav6

« Reply #52 on: 11 November 2015, 22:56:02 »

Much... ;D certainly  :y time permitting of course... hopefully shifts will settle down a bit in the New Year ::)

ted_one

« Reply #53 on: 12 November 2015, 00:13:40 »

Thanks Al,
               nothing broken at the moment,will try not to break anything until the weather warms up a bit ;)

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #54 on: 12 November 2015, 01:16:26 »

Oops.....operator error ::) many thanks for the comments. Sadly will be selling the cars early in 2016 as I've decided to treat myself to a VXR8,finances will be in place by then.I have decided to stop spending the large amounts of money on these cars as they don't really get driven enough. So have decided it's time for just having one car and of course it's got to be a V8 before I get too old to drive  ::)

And very sensible too - good luck with it. 
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

2boxerdogs

« Reply #55 on: 12 November 2015, 06:36:42 »

V8 is the only way to go, I got mine on Saturday  should have done it years ago !!

ted_one

« Reply #56 on: 12 November 2015, 08:24:25 »

I've been feeling the need for quite sometime and was saving up for a Monaro,but recent personal events have put me in a better financial position and rather than peeing the money up the pub wall or the money sitting in a bank account and not earning any thing (except for the bankers of course)and myself advancing in years,it's a no brainer.I'm not to worried about the depreciation or the running costs of the VXR... after all, I've spent an inordinate amount of money on the upkeep of the Omegas and will carry on doing that until the right VXR comes along, and as I'm really torn about getting shot of any of them,and as already posted, one is definitely staying and if I get my own way :-\ all three will stay as I'm told going ''cold turkey'' is really unpleasant and the last time I sold one of my Omegas it wasn't a nice feeling. :'(

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12 November 2015, 18:45:01 »

I've been feeling the need for quite sometime and was saving up for a Monaro,but recent personal events have put me in a better financial position and rather than peeing the money up the pub wall or the money sitting in a bank account and not earning any thing (except for the bankers of course)and myself advancing in years,it's a no brainer.I'm not to worried about the depreciation or the running costs of the VXR... after all, I've spent an inordinate amount of money on the upkeep of the Omegas and will carry on doing that until the right VXR comes along, and as I'm really torn about getting shot of any of them,and as already posted, one is definitely staying and if I get my own way :-\ all three will stay as I'm told going ''cold turkey'' is really unpleasant and the last time I sold one of my Omegas it wasn't a nice feeling. :'(

£700 delivered wouldn't feel very nice. At least it would be going to a nice caring home and you could visit from time to time to re engage :y 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :y
« Last Edit: 12 November 2015, 18:57:56 by Varche »
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

ted_one

« Reply #58 on: 12 November 2015, 18:50:12 »

Delivered to sunny Spain?........Hmm 8) 8)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 12 November 2015, 21:02:29 »

Delivered to sunny Spain?........Hmm 8) 8)
As long as varche pays fuel and ferries and tolls :)
Hoof'land storeman.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.